College prez- “How do we make sure in future yrs we are not as white as we are today

You couldn't help a rock roll downhill. Why would you holding my hand improve your condition? My mere presence is not going to help you unless you get off your butt and do something.

I do not have any doctor prescribed condition.

I believe that the person in the OP, and certain posters suffer from cowardly tendencies though. That is my opinion. I see your opinion is simply a gimmicky laughing face... That wouldn't be a nervous laugh would it?

Yeah, because we need more homophobic, racist like treyvon martin running around?

Getting off topic is a sure sign of butthurtedness. What are you talking about and how does it relate to the OP?

Act less white, i guess that means act more black. If obama had a son, he would look like trevon. He was the little darling of the left. Remember?

You must really be clueless. Without looking this incident up I would wager he was talking about becoming more diverse so there is more than one view on things than just the white viewpoint. Remember what I said about being butthurt. You are revealing that again.

You couldn't help a rock roll downhill. Why would you holding my hand improve your condition? My mere presence is not going to help you unless you get off your butt and do something.

I do not have any doctor prescribed condition.

I believe that the person in the OP, and certain posters suffer from cowardly tendencies though. That is my opinion. I see your opinion is simply a gimmicky laughing face... That wouldn't be a nervous laugh would it?

I doubt you have been diagnosed but you do indeed have a condition.

No I was really laughing at you. I was laughing very hard because you sound like a paranoid nitwit. :lol:

Last edited:
Getting off topic is a sure sign of butthurtedness. What are you talking about and how does it relate to the OP?

Act less white, i guess that means act more black. If obama had a son, he would look like trevon. He was the little darling of the left. Remember?

You must really be clueless. Without looking this incident up I would wager he was talking about becoming more diverse so there is more than one view on things than just the white viewpoint. Remember what I said about being butthurt. You are revealing that again.

Butthurt? Lol, i don't think so. Why not let people act the way they want? Your the one butthurt, your kind thinks that white people should change.

Butthurt? Lol, i don't think so. Why not let people act the way they want? Your the one butthurt, your kind thinks that white people should change.

I think you are butthurt. Like I said when you get off topic and start talking about Trayvon Martin its a sure sign you are butthurt and need something to stabilize yourself with.

If we let people act like they want they may kill someone. Are you an anarchist? I only think white people should change if they want to. If they dont I dont care because I'm still going to do me.

Last edited:

I think you are butthurt. Like I said when you get off topic and start talking about Trayvon Martin its a sure sign you are butthurt and need something to stabilize yourself with.

If we let people act like they want they may kill someone. Are you an anarchist? I only think white people should change if they want to. If they dont I dont care because I'm still going to do me.
Wow, you never get off topic.

I do only when retards like you change the subject out of the frustration of being butthurt.

Why not act more hispanic? GZ was the lion of the right after all.

You mean white hispanic? Right?

Well, like you, the right was extremely offended when the media called a half-white person "white." They demanded that he be "half-hispanic." I wonder why? :eusa_think:

I do only when retards like you change the subject out of the frustration of being butthurt.

Lol, not off topic. I asked if we should act black and gave an example of a liberal hero.

Why not act more hispanic? GZ was the lion of the right after all.

You mean white hispanic? Right?

Well, like you, the right was extremely offended when the media called a half-white person "white." They demanded that he be "half-hispanic." I wonder why? :eusa_think:

Actually it was the liberal media that made sure that everyone had to know he was white hispanic, so they didn't offend hispanics when they tried to destroy martin. Why didn't liberals call obama the white black candidate? Also martin has black in his blood also.

those groups prove over and over they are mentally superior to the weird wacks on the far right and in the libertarian wing

tis what tis

You say you got proof that blacks are mentally superior to anyone ?????!!! Show us that proof.

The evidence blacks are mentally inferior is overwhelming.

Hey stupid. You're the moron who told us last year that africans had cell phones 4000 years ago!!!

You should be able to link to that post then and prove that statement shouldn't you? :lol:

HAHAHA. You think i keep track of every stupid thing you say? You said it and that's a fact.

yea you should know....you do stuff like this often enough....say stupid things and just cant seem to back it up....

Hey stupid. You're the moron who told us last year that africans had cell phones 4000 years ago!!!

You should be able to link to that post then and prove that statement shouldn't you? :lol:

HAHAHA. You think i keep track of every stupid thing you say? You said it and that's a fact.

You cant keep track of the difference between your toilet and the bed so no. If I said it then all you have to do is search for it.

Forum List

Back