College prez- “How do we make sure in future yrs we are not as white as we are today

[
You know it really doesn't matter which culture got to one stage before another, what's important is how the technology of the world was gathered and put into action, and there is no denying the Europeans created a society and culture that was far superior to others.
Western superiority still remains in place today throughout the world.

Yup - americans and europeans can do technology and africans can't. That's why africa is and always will be the most primitive continent on the planet.

What is this white people culture you speak of?

You know - math and science and becoming a productive member of society. Becoming a scientist or engineer. To be contrasted with black culture which is all about crime, welfare, and sports.

Black people taught your ancestors all of that. Specifically the Egyptians.

HAHAHA. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Not that it matters anyway. What matters is black abilities today not 4000 years ago and today's blacks are tech morons. How many factories are there in africa making cars or computers or cell phones.? Hell - africa can't even dig it's own gold mines. Whites and asians have to be brought in to do everything.

You know - math and science and becoming a productive member of society. Becoming a scientist or engineer. To be contrasted with black culture which is all about crime, welfare, and sports.

HAHAHA. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Not that it matters anyway. What matters is black abilities today not 4000 years ago and today's blacks are tech morons. How many factories are there in africa making cars or computers or cell phones.? Hell - africa can't even dig it's own gold mines. Whites and asians have to be brought in to do everything.

How many mailmen does it take to screw in a light bulb? Pussy!

There are millions of Americans of all races who are blue collar workers. You seem to be completely disrespectful of that fact.

There are millions of Americans of all races who are blue collar workers. You seem to be completely disrespectful of that fact.

Not at all, It just seems that a blue collar worker that is a professed pussy has the audacity to claim blacks have no mathematical or computer skills. If he were such a smart pussy, why isn't he an expert in math or science? You see, the aforesaid pussy, probably wouldn't allow blacks or minorities to deliver the mail...since he thinks they are taking away from him. He is a pussy, nothing more and he blames all of his personal failures in life on teh evil darky!

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
Your a pussy, why should I waste my time. Then again, you didn't answer my question either, how many mail carriers does it take to screw in a light bulb. You being a superior mathematician and scientist, I figured you would know the answer is 3.

PUSSY

You retards are a barrel of laughs. :lol:
Sometimes, I wonder...

Some of the earlier observations in this thread are correct, however. about one thing...

Had this comment been about making the University less 'black' or 'yellow' or 'red', there would have been hell to pay...

But saying this about White Folk seems just fine...

There is something very, very, very wrong with such thinking...

Not to mention something very, very, very wrong with people who allow such things to be said unchallenged...

It's my hope that the people to whom this School Official reports (the University's board of trustees?) set a precedent, and fire the little wanker, for making racist comments...

What's good for the goose...

But they won't...

There is something very, very, very wrong with that, too...

Why is something wrong with that thinking? The country is not just white people. The University should reflect the country's makeup. White people have a different perspective than a Black, Asian, or Mexican person.
No it should not.
Any college or university should make it's admissions policy colorblind.
Racial quotas and set asides are racist, pander to paranoia and are insulting.
"The country is not just white people. ".....No shit. What's your point?
Since you opened the quota door, what is your view on these so called historically black colleges? Shall they also be included in your quota system?
And your view on single gender schools?
Choose your answers carefully.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he asserted.

The guy is right. History will repeat itself for those that don't learn from its lessons.

Just so we are clear. A university which has an overwhelming white undergrad population is doomed to mediocrity. Based on that logic, the same should apply to majority black schools, correct?

[
Sometimes, I wonder...

Some of the earlier observations in this thread are correct, however. about one thing...

Had this comment been about making the University less 'black' or 'yellow' or 'red', there would have been hell to pay...

But saying this about White Folk seems just fine...

It shows how super-racist blacks and liberals are. They positively hate white people and would like to exterminate them. The crazy thing is that it's white people who gave us this advanced tech world we live in and without whites, we'd be back in the stone ages.

Blacks can't do technology and are only good for entertainment. If we get rid of any race it should be these useless blacks.

how about we gid rid of people like you?....

Hopefully the mods will take notice and kick his ass out of here.

Why is something wrong with that thinking? The country is not just white people. The University should reflect the country's makeup. White people have a different perspective than a Black, Asian, or Mexican person.
What is wrong with that thinking?

Personally, as a White guy who has spent his entire adult life in the shadow of lopsided Race Quotas, in connection with various Career Paths and Educational Opportunities...

I think the 'begruding' has more to do with 50 years of Special Accommodation, to make-up in part for past wrongs and disadvantage, and thinking that 50 years is enough...

It may be time to abandon 'reverse preferential treatment' in favor of Race Blindness or Transparency...

Much of Affirmative Action spanning the past half-century was rightfully launched and did much good, even if the government seems to have over-done the thing...

But now, after 50 years, enough is enough...

Time for Racial Blindness, rather than continuing to hammer away at Whites simply for being White...

It's getting a little old...

It may be time to abandon 'reverse preferential treatment' in favor of Race Blindness or Transparency...

:lol: that was funny!

As long as white people control access there will always be a tendency to "whiten" institutions. It's natural. You are comfortable with who you identify with and hire that person because they exhibit what you perceive to be the right qualities. 50 years is not going to make up for 200 or more years of white AA.

Oh please cut out the bullshit. If not for enlightened Caucasians, none of the advantages offered to members of minority groups would ever have been realized.
So tell me, how oppressed do you feel? Who is oppressing you?
Gee, why don't you just come out of the race closet and state what you really want...

:lol: that was funny!

As long as white people control access there will always be a tendency to "whiten" institutions. It's natural. You are comfortable with who you identify with and hire that person because they exhibit what you perceive to be the right qualities. 50 years is not going to make up for 200 or more years of white AA.
And that is where we differ.

I say that 50 years is enough.

You say no.

There is already a great deal of discussion surfacing in the metaphorical town square, with more to come.

How do you think this is going to trend?

How much longer do you think that the majority in this country are going to allow themselves to be subjected to AA, quotas, and all of that?

You may have present-day government AA policies on your side.

But, I suggest, you may not have, for much longer, as History measures time.

The 'Grand Accommodation' is past its Sell-By date... it's going sour in the public mind... it's time for another change.

You can say you differ and understand why. I dont know how much longer AA will continue. I know white people are starting to feel afraid their position on top is crumbling and I expect them to correct that situation ASAP. AA never worked out like it was sold as white women benefit from it more than any other demographic. I think it was a switcheroo from the beginning to appear beneficial while bringing more income to be taxed into white households.

It is not fear. it is the powerlessness felt by qualified individuals who just happen to be a member of a non politically correct group.
When people are left to feel as though they have no voice, no say in the matter, well you know.
Look, I despise the idea of people being left out based solely on demographics.
What you must realize is that equality of opportunity must apply to everyone or it means nothing at all.
And it is not the top of the food chain that is affected. it is the middle class.
I don't suppose it would phase you for a moment if I told if you that I took the USPS exam 4 times, scored in the mid 90's all 4 times. Scoring that high is an auto hire. That according to at least two USPS workers I knew but did not know each other. They both also told me that because of federal hiring quotas, that I should not get my hopes up....
Of course I was not hired. And I suppose you think that's ok. That a person less qualified got a job and because I am not a member of a race that AA favors, I got what I deserved.

The democrat hatred, persecution, and discrimination of whites keeps getting more and more brazen.

Western Washington University President Seeks to Ensure Students, Faculty Are Less 'White'

16 Apr 2014,
According to Bruce Shepard, president of Western Washington University (WWU), a university’s success is based not on its curriculum but on the color of its student body and faculty. In a school-wide questionnaire, the WWU community was asked, “How do we make sure that in future years 'we are not as white as we are today?'”

Shepard followed his convocation speech with a recent blog post on WWU’s website in which he defended his statement that the university will fail if it does not become less “white” in years to come.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he asserted.

The white students, and the blacks that realize the sheer racism of what was said, should riot. Race riots against racism isn't that what Selma was all a bout? Oh right white Christians don't do such things.
You may want to translate that into English.

Too bad they lost their manuals somewhere along the way, because lets be honest, black people of today's world aren't exactly known for their math or science skills.

They weren't lost they were stolen. Lets be honest you would stll be eating each other in Europe had Africans not educated you....twice.

Oh so now WE ARE the minority. The oppressed ones...I guess AA helped the wrong people after all.
Hey, you OWE ME..
Ain't life a mother fucker.

Your a pussy, why should I waste my time. Then again, you didn't answer my question either, how many mail carriers does it take to screw in a light bulb. You being a superior mathematician and scientist, I figured you would know the answer is 3.

PUSSY

And you are sparring with this idiot why?

PUSSY

And you are sparring with this idiot why?

LOL...you are right. Not really sparring though, just laughing. I can actually smell him queef from my keyboard every time I call him a pussy.

It shows how super-racist blacks and liberals are. They positively hate white people and would like to exterminate them. The crazy thing is that it's white people who gave us this advanced tech world we live in and without whites, we'd be back in the stone ages.

Blacks can't do technology and are only good for entertainment. If we get rid of any race it should be these useless blacks.

how about we gid rid of people like you?....

Hopefully the mods will take notice and kick his ass out of here.

HAHAHA. Another liberal demands censorship of conservatives. Thanks for admitting you're in the wrong.

Forum List

Back