College students blast “Trump quotes” read to them from SOTU,shocked when told they are Obama quotes

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I just love this stuff...it shows how bad the anti Trump bias really is.

So many Trump haters can’t think for themselves.

They are sheep.

It also justifies the feelings toward obama by people paying attention to what he said and did.

I see this stuff all the time, but it always seems to be the right setting up Libs to look stupid. Why doesn’t the left ever go out and do these “man on the street” interviews to make conservatives look stupid? Are they out there and I just miss them, or is there another reason? My grandfather always told me, never go fishing where there are no fish.

I see this stuff all the time, but it always seems to be the right setting up Libs to look stupid. Why doesn’t the left ever go out and do these “man on the street” interviews to make conservatives look stupid? Are they out there and I just miss them, or is there another reason? My grandfather always told me, never go fishing where there are no fish.
the left ever go out and do these “man on the street” interviews to make conservatives look stupid?
Hard to find Conservatives walking on the street, because they are usually working, paying taxes so the left can be on welfare and do man on the street interviews. Just MHO...

The venom was out there on display............until. :lol:

College kids only know what they are taught. Every conservative speaker has been a victim of assault sometime or several times in their careers speaking on a college campus.

/----/ They are like public opinion polls of 350 random adults. They keep taking the poll until they get one that confirms their agenda and run it as a breaking news story. No different than the idiot in the street surveys. I bet if anyone knew they were Obama quotes, it would never make the air.

I see this stuff all the time, but it always seems to be the right setting up Libs to look stupid. Why doesn’t the left ever go out and do these “man on the street” interviews to make conservatives look stupid?

You see this stuff all the time because the Left sets itself up, they don't need anyone out there to do it for them. You see this stuff only because the Left is already out there attacking the Right in 50 other ways.

To "set up" the Left, all you need to do is let them open their mouth. To set up the Right, Hollywood/Media does it under very controlled conditions involving lies, closed audiences with no dissenters and no conservatives allowed to speak in rebuttal.

dunno but while funny on a few of these, they're generally pointless. he could have also interviewed 50 people that to come up with 5 that are "sufficiently stupid" to represent all of one side.

Our education system is broken...if you love your children... get them out of public school......NOW!!!

Gotcha nonsense

Yep, they "interview" 1000 people and get 10 of them to be stupid and put them on video.

But the sheep love this shit, as is evident by the massive number of threads we get posting this crap.

dunno but while funny on a few of these, they're generally pointless. he could have also interviewed 50 people that to come up with 5 that are "sufficiently stupid" to represent all of one side.
I would say that maybe out of 50 people 45 are "sufficiently stupid" while only 5 may know what is going on.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

/----/ They are like public opinion polls of 350 random adults. They keep taking the poll until they get one that confirms their agenda and run it as a breaking news story. No different than the idiot in the street surveys. I bet if anyone knew they were Obama quotes, it would never make the air.

That's the point. The interviewees are so consumed with Trump hatred they won't admit they have no idea what Trump did or did not say.

Forum List

Back