College Students Feel Unsafe When "Trump" Written in Chalk in School

12342613_569488193200985_8074078753676119613_n[1].jpg

This is yet ANOTHER reason why ALL youg people should have to serve in the military or a military-style/run civil service where they serve their local / state communities!

Is it a surprise? Was there not one person on this board, who puts the more in moron, who stated that the Republicans were terrorizing them? When called on it the poster backed down. But that is the meme that is being well played in the MSM. Another of the gifted posters, gifted as in riding the small bus, posts that the Republicans are running a campaign of fear. That is hilarious considering what the democrats are spewing. Really, it seems to me that the radical, and not so radical, left projects everything. They hate everything thus they believe everyone hates everything. They promote violence so they believe everyone else promotes violence. They outright lie, thus, everyone else must be a liar. These kids just typify the left wing ideology of fear, hate and defeat.

todays institutions of "higher learning" are actually day care centers for liberscum indoctrination.

what ever happened to "...words will never hurt me."

i brought up chalk in a recent reply when i proposed new chicago entrance signs,,,,,"Welcome To Chicago, Excuse All Of The Chalk".

Forum List

Back