College Students Feel Unsafe When "Trump" Written in Chalk in School

The ones that will be in charge of your medical healthcare when you're elderly.

I just want to know why people of the conservative persuasion that are wealthy, keep sending money to their alma-maters. It is ridiculous! They want money, then quit with the ridiculous studies that indoctrinate everyone's children into this nonsense.

And oh, as far as Harvard. I don't know why anyone sends them a nickel. Their endowment is over 10 billion, with a B!

As a wise man once said, always follow the money. You want to foster change, either give money for change, or withhold it. That is how you do it!

Here's a thought. Since college is where you are supposed to learn how to think critically and be exposed to different ideas, young people who don't want to be exposed to different ideas SHOULD NOT GO TO COLLEGE! Brilliant, huh?

Of course, that would mean that the poor dears would have to get a job in the real world where they would be exposed to different ideas....

Win win for everyone!

These speech codes and safe zones were always designed to censor free speech especially conservative speech. It is kind of diabolical in many ways because they ain't directly saying that conservatives should not be allowed to speak. That would be to obvious. Creating safe zones just sounds like we are protecting people from harm which is always good. I think if I was a person who just thought that no one else should have the right to speak that would be the strategy I would use.

These speech codes and safe zones were always designed to censor free speech especially conservative speech. It is kind of diabolical in many ways because they ain't directly saying that conservatives should not be allowed to speak. That would be to obvious. Creating safe zones just sounds like we are protecting people from harm which is always good. I think if I was a person who just thought that no one else should have the right to speak that would be the strategy I would use.

leftists tend to be fascists

the only speech to be tolerated is their speech

do what ever it takes to stop others from speaking

The ones that will be in charge of your medical healthcare when you're elderly.

I just want to know why people of the conservative persuasion that are wealthy, keep sending money to their alma-maters. It is ridiculous! They want money, then quit with the ridiculous studies that indoctrinate everyone's children into this nonsense.

And oh, as far as Harvard. I don't know why anyone sends them a nickel. Their endowment is over 10 billion, with a B!

As a wise man once said, always follow the money. You want to foster change, either give money for change, or withhold it. That is how you do it!

Harvard needs that endowment so they can let foreign exchange student in who are from Kenya and have bad grades.

"Roughly 40 students gathered shortly after 4:30 p.m. in the outdoors space between the Administration Building and Goodrich C. White Hall; many students carried signs featuring slogans such as “Stop Trump” or “Stop Hate”"

That is 40 out of 14,769 or 0.270837565% of the student population. Not worth my consideration or time. They have a right to say they do not like Trump I have a right to say I do not care one bit.

"Roughly 40 students gathered shortly after 4:30 p.m. in the outdoors space between the Administration Building and Goodrich C. White Hall; many students carried signs featuring slogans such as “Stop Trump” or “Stop Hate”"

That is 40 out of 14,769 or 0.270837565% of the student population. Not worth my consideration or time. They have a right to say they do not like Trump I have a right to say I do not care one bit.
The University President changed the university policies because of these Pansy's.
It's like saying all lives matter and leftards start passing out in horror. Leftists are flaming loony's in need of significant psychotherapy.

The future of America are a bunch of wussified, liberally-brainwashed pansies. GREAT!

Indeed. Kick their little rotten, spoiled asses in the ass and tell them to shut the hell up and get on with it. Cry boo hoo hoo to some guy or gal trying to make a living on 3 part time jobs.

The University President changed the university policies because of these Pansy's.
It's like saying all lives matter and leftards start passing out in horror. Leftists are flaming loony's in need of significant psychotherapy.
I agree fuck em. Let their vote speak for them in the meantime

california-cop-who-pepper-sprayed-students-claims-psychiatric-damage.jpg

At least chalk washes off. With those Ron Paul stickers we'd have use a box knife, and they'd be on like every bulletin board.

Forum List

Back