College Students of Today Told to STFU and only Speak When it is Necessary

Well yes, but that's already in their secret files, they once told me I was on their list..I said so...Does it come with a medal?
Have they asked you to share with them yet?
Only a couple of them...
and you are probably being truthful, lol
Yeah, but now they are so heavy handed on cops they are too scared to do anything. They have told me they think maryjane should be legal.. I bet they want to start toking again.......

Well yes, but that's already in their secret files, they once told me I was on their list..I said so...Does it come with a medal?
Only a couple of them...
Yeah, but now they are so heavy handed on cops they are too scared to do anything. They have told me they think maryjane should be legal.. I bet they want to start toking again.......
It should be legal to consume anything, but selling it should require a license with inspection of the product for safety and wuality.

The War on Drugs was a failure twenty years ago, now it is just a tax funded cash cow for consulting firms.

Back on topic, here is a video of white liberal male students at Rutgers going through Freshman Orientation class.

lol

The title of the thread doesn't happen in most Colleges.
That is not what I said. I said it happens to college students today.

That could be two students in some flea bag college in Western PA and it would still be a true statement.

Jeebus, get some critical thinking skills.

The title of the thread doesn't happen in most Colleges.
That is not what I said. I said it happens to college students today.

That could be two students in some flea bag college in Western PA and it would still be a true statement.

Jeebus, get some critical thinking skills.

oh well that could happen in ANY environment with one or two people. :lol:

Way to be an alarmist haha

oh well that could happen in ANY environment with one or two people. :lol:
Way to be an alarmist haha

But that is an environment, Rutgers, which is supposed to be one of our top universities, and it is being done to far more than a few students, Ass Hat.

You for the Democrat Stooge FAIL.

tumblr_nab60iAhI11tv4k5po1_400.gif

Only a couple of them...
It should be legal to consume anything, but selling it should require a license with inspection of the product for safety and wuality.

The War on Drugs was a failure twenty years ago, now it is just a tax funded cash cow for consulting firms.

Back on topic, here is a video of white liberal male students at Rutgers going through Freshman Orientation class.

lol

He'll never get very far doing that barefoot, well unless he's passing on his stink foot.........

Oh and dont ask why this bs costs so much uncle obama will enslave........I mean loan ya the dough.........

from the article:

• Students in at least one Rutgers University residence hall are being encouraged to use only language that is “helpful” and “necessary” to avoid committing microaggressions.
  • The display, which is part of the school's "Language Matters" campaign, also includes hand-written definitions of the three types of microaggressions, as well as a flyer listing potentially-offensive words and phrases.
Also included on the bulletin board is a flyer from the “Language Matters” campaign, an initiative launched by the Center for Social Justice Education and LGBT Communities some time during the 2015 fall semester.

The flyer, which was adapted from the University of Maryland’s “Inclusive Language Campaign,”lists various terms that some people might find offensive, presenting scenarios such as saying “he looks like a terrorist” to someone who is “a United States veteran;” using the phrase “that’s so ghetto” around someone who “grew up in poverty;” and commenting that an “exam just raped me” in the presence of “a survivor of sexual assault.”

According to the display, even though microaggressions are “not the same thing as hate crimes or overt bigotry,” they still affect victims “physically, emotionally, [and] behaviorally,” placing them “more at risk for illness & decreased immune system.”

Representatives for Rutgers are currently looking into the matter for Campus Reform, and have promised to provide additional details about the "Language Matters" bulletin board. This article will be updated once that information is received.

Basically be polite and don't be offensive. This would totally be a rule in regular public school and if a student did break that rule parents would be called.

from the article:

• Students in at least one Rutgers University residence hall are being encouraged to use only language that is “helpful” and “necessary” to avoid committing microaggressions.
  • The display, which is part of the school's "Language Matters" campaign, also includes hand-written definitions of the three types of microaggressions, as well as a flyer listing potentially-offensive words and phrases.
Also included on the bulletin board is a flyer from the “Language Matters” campaign, an initiative launched by the Center for Social Justice Education and LGBT Communities some time during the 2015 fall semester.

The flyer, which was adapted from the University of Maryland’s “Inclusive Language Campaign,”lists various terms that some people might find offensive, presenting scenarios such as saying “he looks like a terrorist” to someone who is “a United States veteran;” using the phrase “that’s so ghetto” around someone who “grew up in poverty;” and commenting that an “exam just raped me” in the presence of “a survivor of sexual assault.”

According to the display, even though microaggressions are “not the same thing as hate crimes or overt bigotry,” they still affect victims “physically, emotionally, [and] behaviorally,” placing them “more at risk for illness & decreased immune system.”

Representatives for Rutgers are currently looking into the matter for Campus Reform, and have promised to provide additional details about the "Language Matters" bulletin board. This article will be updated once that information is received.

Basically be polite and don't be offensive. This would totally be a rule in regular public school and if a student did break that rule parents would be called.

Lol, apparently you dont comprehend what a micro-aggression is, dumbass.

Andno I amnot going to spoon feed you, doofus.

I cannot believe that college students of today hav ebeen so emasculated as to follow along with this horse shit.

Guys, come on! Have a sit in at the Deans office, or set fire to a building or SOMETHING, BUT DONT LET THESE PRICKS MUZZLE YOU!

My Gawd, how far have we fallen?

Rutgers: to avoid microaggressions, only speak when 'necessary'

Rutgers: to avoid microaggressions, only speak when 'necessary'

Students in at least one Rutgers University residence hall are being encouraged to use only language that is “helpful” and “necessary” to avoid committing microaggressions.
The display, which is part of the school's "Language Matters" campaign, also includes hand-written definitions of the three types of microaggressions, as well as a flyer listing potentially-offensive words and phrases...

The board warns students that failing to follow these guidelines could lead them to commit a microaggression, which include “microassaults,” “microinsults,” and “microinvalidations.”

The appropriate response to this should always be "Go Fuck Yourself"
What the hell is happening to this nation (micro-aggression, micro-assaults, micro-invalidations)???!!! This nation is now soooo wimped, it isn't funny. It's ripe for conquering.

Forum List

Back