Colonel Douglas MacGregor-Large numbers of Ukrainian soldiers are suffering from tuberculosis…

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
…And that the Ukrainian government is not interested in helping out its own soldiers. This among other issues are concerns that MacGregor is bringing up

MacGregor is well respected among the US military. He was one of the leading men in desert storm. What some people in Ukraine are saying is that McGregor is a Russian agent or some sort of nonsense that defies all logic considering this officers career in the US military. I consider myself a neutral this war and I take a look at voices from all sides.

According to MacGregor he wouldn’t be surprised if large numbers of Ukrainian soldiers will soon march against their government.

How do folks respond to the viewpoints of MacGregor?

So I watched the video, and can't help but wonder where this man gets his information from.

The Tuberculosis epidemic was in Ukraine before the war even started, the care of which was cut down because of the Russian Invasion. The Front Line soldiers aren't being forced into battle with Tuberculosis, the citizenry early war was suffering with it, and now that Russians are stuck in the Donbass, the situation is stabilizing

Morale in the Ukraine army is high and stable. They are holding back the invaders in the East and doing well.

The "major" victory he is referring to has to be Soledar, a village north of Bakhmut. Really? A village is now a major victory? At the same time the Ukrainians have pushed the lines east to Kreminna, and seem poised to take it, which would threaten Russian supply lines for the Bakhmut offensive.

Ukraine is fighting NATO's war, this cannot be denied. Even fighting proxy, we are bleeding out a major power on the world stage and its army. The Russians have always been a pain in our ass. I could care less if we bleed them out.

So I watched the video, and can't help but wonder where this man gets his information from.

The Tuberculosis epidemic was in Ukraine before the war even started, the care of which was cut down because of the Russian Invasion. The Front Line soldiers aren't being forced into battle with Tuberculosis, the citizenry early war was suffering with it, and now that Russians are stuck in the Donbass, the situation is stabilizing

Morale in the Ukraine army is high and stable. They are holding back the invaders in the East and doing well.

The "major" victory he is referring to has to be Soledar, a village north of Bakhmut. Really? A village is now a major victory? At the same time the Ukrainians have pushed the lines east to Kreminna, and seem poised to take it, which would threaten Russian supply lines for the Bakhmut offensive.

Ukraine is fighting NATO's war, this cannot be denied. Even fighting proxy, we are bleeding out a major power on the world stage and its army. The Russians have always been a pain in our ass. I could care less if we bleed them out.
TB has claimed many lives in all wars. More of our own WW soldiers were discharged with TB than for any other reason.

Americans simply do not accept that the Ukey army is broken and almost non existent

Defence is only able to continue because of the mercenaries flown in by the US plus NATO personnel .

Colonel Douglas McGregor was just on Fox News he was on Tucker Carlson I should say because he’s not gonna be invited to any other of the hack programs..maybe Jesse Watters… but there you have it folks should understand the establishment media doesn’t always have her best interests

Connor McGregor was saying on Tucker last night that Russia is about to throw a whole bunch of artillery at Ukraine and that Ukrainian soldiers are pretty much depleted. This is why many are saying that this is all a big money game so people like Zelenskyy and Biden can get as much money as they want before the war is over before Ukraine loses. And maybe Vladimir Putin is making a ton of money off the war as well. Folks should perhaps consider these things

But in response Warhawks will keep on talking about well just give the Ukrainians more materials and more money what happens when they run out of soldiers do you really think that Germany is going to send in their troops.

Or one thing I noticed Warhawks do is they look at something that an analyst who is critical of supporting Ukraine says. They will take one thing of 1000 things that the analyst says and say “look at this guy he’s just russian propagandist.“

We should maybe just let Germany and France take care of this entire thing. United States has given Ukraine $110, billion the next closest country is Germany at $4 billion … this is why justifiably concerns many Americans why aren’t these rich fancy European countries giving $50 billion each?

We should ask Germany to just do everything…. personally speaking though that brings up the memories of World War II doesn’t wanna imagine in 1943 if somebody said you know what decades later we’re gonna be doing the right thing and supporting the Nazis in the fight against Russia. Obviously Germany is no longer the third Reich but the memories are still there

And what kind of military does Germany even have today.

Is Japan doing one thing to help out Ukraine by the way? Who would have ever thought in 1941 December 7, 1941 and somebody said you know decades later we’re gonna be working with the jap‘s against the Chinese. Are you kidding me you got to be kidding me right now.. but that is the world we live in my friends.

The same country of Japan and today it has one of the most racist immigration policies in the world. Its something like 99.8% Japanese that’s what Japan is. Why doesn’t Japan take on 2 million migrants from South America?

Back to Douglas Macgregor you could say wait a second isn’t he just rooting for Russia. People could say that but that’s really just a bunch of nonsense as MacGregor is actually well respected all around the military world including in Israel which is a big-time pro Warhawk country ….so what now to the establishment and whatever?

Aren’t we all pro Americans. I totally understand who is rooting for Ukraine who should be rooting for Ukraine that are those were living in western Ukraine. What makes this war so special Is the perception of money and power.

That’s why we don’t have boots on the ground in Yemen that’s why we’re not giving $100 billion to the people of Yemen to fight or for example why are we not giving money to Ethiopians to fight in their war? Or the many wars that have gone on in the past 20 years or we could even say wait a minute if we talk about morals why don’t we get $50 billion to some random country in Africa to help them build up neighborhoods.

Are the Russian troops evil..? no

Are the Ukrainian troops evil..? No

This is a big time war between politicians between rich people and the working man suffers.

Last edited:
Ukraine is a deeply corrupt country and has been for a long time.

The oligarchs that run Ukraine do not GAF about their soldiers.
That’s a great point and even Ukraine has had to remove or reportedly execute a number of their own politicians throughout this war. The kinds of things that are going on there are totally unheard of in the modern day US military.

That’s a great point and even Ukraine has had to remove or reportedly execute a number of their own politicians throughout this war. The kinds of things that are going on there are totally unheard of in the modern day US military.

Its ok, though…a top Biden offical has cleared Ukraine of misusing US aid. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

I could have told you that outcome prior to any investigation.

Its ok, though…a top Biden offical has cleared Ukraine of misusing US aid. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

I could have told you that outcome prior to any investigation.

Hey, Fox, please investigate who killed the chickens in the hen house.

Fox: “My investigation concludes that no foxes were involved in the death of those chickens.”

Forum List

Back