Colorado baker told to bake that cake

Instead of advertising "All Occasion Cakes", he needs to advertise "Some Occasion Cakes" or "Certain Occasion Cakes".

Problem solved.

The problem wouldn't have occurred at all if the baker would have told the inquirer, "sure", when asked to bake the homos a Sodomy Cake.

If they had cheerfully agreed to do it, they would have never had to do it as the homos would have said "thanks but no thanks".

This whole idea of asking Judeo-Christian bakers to do something that violates their conscience is about making them bend a knee to the pro-homo cause. Not the fucking cake at all.

It’s reprehensible to discriminate against those gay and transgender.

The idea that accommodating those gay and transgender somehow ‘compromises’ one’s religious beliefs is ridiculous; indeed, the bigotry and hate of conservatives alone is ridiculous.
Kind of like your obvious bigotry and hate toward white people that you exhibit daily?

I would burn the F-ing place to the ground before I let someone FORCE me to bake a cake for someone! Or I'd make it a cake they would never forget. :SMILEW~130:

How about this: Let's force Tommy to wear MAGA hats and Trump gear and go to a Trump rally handing out paraphernalia to attendees while clapping and cheering for Trump on stage!

That's right--- FORCE YOU, OR ELSE.
Or a musician who allows the Obama campaign to use one of his/her songs be forced to allow TRUMP! to use the same song in his campaign.

Why don't homosexuals solicit customized baked goods from Muslim bakeries?

Muslims are protected-rightfully btw- from having to violate their religious faiths. So it would be pointless.

Further, homos and radical muslims in America are liberal allies, the libs don't want to offend their friends.

But where do you draw the line? If you are a racist, should you have the right to refuse service to people of different races.
Or if you think that race mixing is bad, should you have the right to refuse a wedding cake to an interracial couple?

Well, no, it's two different issues. We have laws for a reason to protect the consumer. If we allowed everyone to refuse service on a dubious religious grounds, we'd have all sorts of problems.
Should a homosexual baker be able to deny a straight person a cake with an off color slogan about homosexuals that matches the theme of their wedding?

The problem wouldn't have occurred at all if the baker would have told the inquirer, "sure", when asked to bake the homos a Sodomy Cake.

If they had cheerfully agreed to do it, they would have never had to do it as the homos would have said "thanks but no thanks".

This whole idea of asking Judeo-Christian bakers to do something that violates their conscience is about making them bend a knee to the pro-homo cause. Not the fucking cake at all.
Or the baker simply makes it public policy that he puts a Bible verse on every cake he sells, verse to be chosen by him.

Muslims are protected-rightfully btw- from having to violate their religious faiths. So it would be pointless.

Further, homos and radical muslims in America are liberal allies, the libs don't want to offend their friends.
It would be the identical scenario with a different religious following ..

Are you saying this because they are just cruising looking for bakers to harass and don't actually want the cakes at all?

Because that's my impression.

Judge Judy would call them "kochleffel" or pot stirrer -- someone who delights in stirring up trouble.

So much hate over a cake. You should get some help.
You missed the part where I said I would make love to the cake.... and leave my DNA inside it.

Who in their right mind would force people to prepare food for them under hostile/adversarial conditions??

You'd be lucky if the cake only smelled like jizz and man-ass..... worst case, you get a dose of rat poison and heavy metals. You ilk is fucking stupid, son.

They know their chance of meeting a sharp blade in an alley is actually real should they do that.
Or the same reason hussein obama could never visit any of those hardcore muzzie countries - "roof surfing".

CMfj_JnUAAA2Hft.jpg

But where do you draw the line? If you are a racist, should you have the right to refuse service to people of different races.
Or if you think that race mixing is bad, should you have the right to refuse a wedding cake to an interracial couple?

Well, no, it's two different issues. We have laws for a reason to protect the consumer. If we allowed everyone to refuse service on a dubious religious grounds, we'd have all sorts of problems.

fda3252949f5d92093a9717ea6366f856f3a7a64dbb854379df09603be70b582_1.jpg

Wait, who is whining about being oppressed again? It seems to me the worst whiners are so-called Christians.

Me personally, I wouldn't have kept messing with the guy... but I can see where people would be offended by his stance.
Where I draw the line is the law. If the law backs me fuck off.

I’m fully in favor of allowing PRIVATE businesses to choose who they do/don’t want to serve. So long as the business isn’t taking any Government money, they should be allowed to do as they see fit.
So you'd have no problem if business posted signs that said no Christians allowed? No Jews allowed No Blacks allowed. No Irish allowed etc.

Forum List

Back