Colorado Is First Sanctuary State for Transgender Tourism

It made stop and see my gawdamn medic, off the record, just be be sure, the next day. No morning after pill, more of a morning after horse needle in the ass with something the consistency of Wild Root hair cream :rolleyes: .

We used to have to take the glass tube up our penis. I seen medicine has improved even if she didn't. And Guys will be Guys.

We used to have to take the glass tube up our penis. I seen medicine has improved even if she didn't. And Guys will be Guys.
Yes, I had the rod up the rod and Fort Knox, and that was just, as i knew it was and told them it was, not possible to be anything else, even having it was in my medical records as recurring often after extreme physical activity, but that was the diagnostic at the post hospital, even for Officers, thuh lil spec 4 prick! When you've been pissin blood for a day two or not pissin at all, that rod (stainless with a tiny patch, I think) hurt like a sumbitch!

Yes, I had the rod up the rod and Fort Knox, and that was just, as i knew it was and told them it was, not possible to be anything else, even having it was in my medical records as recurring often after extreme physical activity, but that was the diagnostic at the post hospital, even for Officers, thuh lil spec 4 prick! When you've been pissin blood for a day two or not pissin at all, that rod (stainless with a tiny patch, I think) hurt like a sumbitch!

Can you imagine the sickos that enjoyed it?

Can you imagine the sickos that enjoyed it?
You talkin the sickos that receives that test and like it or the sicko that insist at 11:00 at night, the test is necessary before you even see a registered nurse, much less a doctor, and administers the test, with you telling them what the problem is, and it's cause, and you are proven correct? Yes, he could have easily been a little sicko!
And don't get me started about the CW4 at Armor Officer Basic doing Prostate examines for a hundred and thirty guys straight, with a jovial sense of humor and fingers bigger around than my big toe, telling each one, "Just relax Lieutenant". Relax hell, I definitely looked around to make sure he didn't have both hands on my back!:mad:

Forum List

Back