Colorado Lockdown Protester Arrested For Possession Of Pipe Bombs

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Thank goodness for the first amendment and free speech.

If this crazy man had not exercised his right to free speech there is a chance people would have been harmed.

History's greatest lesson is, we don't learn from it.

1588790524774.png

If this crazy man had not exercised his right to free speech there is a chance people would have been harmed.

So what you are saying is that even liberals have gotten tired of being cooped up like a animal in a cage? Why else would this radical leftist want to bomb the shit out of his state? Reminds me of the Shooter of Congresswoman Giffords, who as the shooter said, didnt listen to him and what he wanted.

The former president's business partner and political guru spent a decade setting bombs and terrorizing America. Bill Ayers even made the bomb that killed his girlfriend and other members of his gang. A friendly federal judge found that the FBI conducted an illegal surveillance and dismissed the charges and today he is a college professor and an unrepentant (former?) terrorist.

So what you are saying is that even liberals have gotten tired of being cooped up like a animal in a cage? Why else would this radical leftist want to bomb the shit out of his state? Reminds me of the Shooter of Congresswoman Giffords, who as the shooter said, didnt listen to him and what he wanted.

I couldn't get past your ridiculous first sentence.

Don't tell me what I'm thinking or saying. You can say what YOU are thinking and saying but no one else.

I won't debate someone who can't be honest and tires to tell others what they are saying or debating.

Learn how to communicate with people without telling them how they are thinking or what they are saying.

If you want to know what I think ask me. You don't even know what I look like much less what I think or what I'm saying.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back