Colorado Senate Will Hold Hearing on Bill for Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

The indoctrination line to accepting this as ok to do “ it’s for her health” lmdao! The biggest bull shit lie fed to the entire population. Abortions have nothing to do with health, nor it is needed to save her life the only time that is Ever needed because it will kill the mother is an ectopic pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good, a woman's health is between her and her physician. If the fetus isn't wanted then get rid of it.

Hopefully your not a nurse, would you be able to leave a new born baby in a room to die?
Nothing to eat until it dies, in Europe they get no water either. That’s heartless and souless for anybody who can do this to a defenseless baby my lord.

Hopefully your not a nurse, would you be able to leave a new born baby in a room to die?
Nothing to eat until it dies, in Europe they get no water either. That’s heartless and souless for anybody who can do this to a defenseless baby my lord.
A fetus isn't a baby.

Modern Sodom

We all know what happened to them.

1647472984447.png

If there's not just a wrong side to an issue, but a horribly despicable side, Democrats jump on it with both feet and claim it as theirs.

But then, leftists have always seen wholesale murder as a solution...a Final one...to inconvenient people.

Oh do meme type of things get censored here, I must have missed it in the law of the site.
sorry factual things can be a bit scary for some people.
Esp those who might of been vaxxed already.

Forum List

Back