Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

If you mean posters on this forum I can find examples of cheap attacks on conservatives and republicans by lib posters as well lack of respect for the dead that you complain about

Nationally however i think its libs who are using dead homosexuals to attack conservatives

I find both equally disgusting.

Was that happening the night of the shooting? I was under the impression that it was advertised for a later date.

And the shooting happened at midnight. How many kids were there at midnight.
they are saying he opened fire at midnight because that made it almost the exact time and date of the pulse nightclub shooting.

they are saying he opened fire at midnight because that made it almost the exact time and date of the pulse nightclub shooting.
“They” can say any silly thing that pops into the woke brain

But is it based on evidence?

Thats where drag shows belong..........in night clubs, where adults are and kids are NOT allowed!!

Not ALL drag artists are gay though. There's lots of straight people who do drag for a living.

Not all drag artists do it because they think they are women, most do it because it's an artistic outlet for stress, anxiety, and the problems life throws at all of us.

The lunatics you see in the media are less than 1% of the entire drag population in this country.

The corrupt media just takes the minorities of a situation and twists it, distorts it, and abuses it for thier own uses, when 99 times out of 100, there is no truth to anything they are spewing out over the airwaves and internet.

If you've ever been to a REAL drag show, you know how much fun they can be. REAL, TRUE drag artists are entertainers, nothing more. Thats how they make their money, entertaining people. I mean, really.........who doesn't like somebody dressed up in a wild outfit dancing and joking around onstage???

Even gay people and professional drag queens have MAJOR problems with these psycho leftoid lunatics in the media ruining an industry that many people love, even straights and religious people find REAL drag entertaining, funny, and a hoot to watch.

Just remember............anytime you see something in the media, BASHING people of a certain kind, type, or race.........it is 99% of the time the MINIMAL MINORITY the media is using and abusing. NOT the majority!!!!

Remember when the racist BLM supporter Darrell Brooks ran over 60 people murdering 6 of them including a little boy, they never called it a hate crime.
And they still haven't called it a hate crime.
But in this case, they have instantly jumped to conclusions without knowing the motive yet.
Left Wingers have a huge credibility gap problem.

Darrell Brooks called for violence against white people - New York …

A now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, showed the alleged killer had encouraged knocking “white ppl [the f–k] out.” Darrell Brooks appears at Waukesha County...
I think the term hate crime is stupid.

A crime is a crime

Really?

Then why so much violence towards them by straight people?
There is violence directed at Pro-Life people and also at SCOTUS members. It doesn't matter what your politics or gender preferences are.

Thats where drag shows belong..........in night clubs, where adults are and kids are NOT allowed!!

1669036323279.png

There is violence directed at Pro-Life people and also at SCOTUS members. It doesn't matter what your politics or gender preferences are.
Funny how pro life people have actually murdered for their cause isn't it?

And of course it matters. Violent wackos target specific groups.

Forum List

Back