Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Politicize an issue? Since when has political opposition devolved into opening fire on a crowd of innocent people? And what sort of sick fuck could think the murderer was right?

At an “all ages drag brunch”. So these “innocent people” were groomer sand pedophiles. The world is better with them dead.

Leave it to your kind to sympathize with such filth.

You keep avoiding the fact that abstinence is 100% effective and makes abortions completely unnecessary, Why is that? Did one your vaunted condoms break or something and threatened you with Inconvenience??

I am so sick of assholes just making shit up and acting like it is a fact, or like they know a person.

And then, when challenged, and they can't produce, they just bail and pretend it never happened.

Cowardly bullshit from chronic liars. (no, I am not calling out any party or side of the aisle)

At an “all ages drag brunch”. So these “innocent people” were groomer sand pedophiles. The world is better with them dead.

My kind? And what kind would that be?

I think there are plenty of pedophiles making the accusations here.

This is the rhetoric that caused this shooting. You are an accomplice to murder.

No surprise that pedophiles groomers, and their allies wish that those who want children to be protected from them would just shut up about it.

What a weak attempt at justifying exploiting this shooting to smear innocent people.......you should just embrace the fact that you are a vile asshole.....
Not innocent. Fear stoking bigots. I don’t know this guys motivation but regardless the GOP is fearmongering that gays are trying to groom your kids. It’s gotten the reaction they wanted. Assholes.

Hey, shit head....they already knew about his guy, and he had committed several felonies....and the cops in Colorado even have the sacred Red Flag laws....and he still didn't get put away......you dumb ass........

Meanwhile, the real slaughter...happening in democrat party controlled cities across the country, is ignored by people like you because the slaughter is the actual direct result of democrat party policies attacking the police, and releasing violent criminals....like this guy....over and over again...
The Clinton/Biden 3 Strikes laws ended this shit decades ago lowering crime 3 times more than anything in history. If the police hadn't abused it by locking away so many non-violent low level offenders, voters would have kept them in place. Police also abused the 9/11 terrorism laws the same way.

I guess I need to help you out with the "your kind" remark.

My kind demands that someone be formally charged, tried, and found guilty before being executed. My kind does not assume the 5 people who were murdered did anything resembling what you accuse them of. Feel free to show that they did.

My kind does not advocate murder simply because someone is gay.

You, on the other hand......

Then maybe you guys should stop being such insufferable groomers.

If someone is a groomer, then arrest them and send them to jail.

Opening fire in a crowded bar, killing 5 and wounding 18 is not justice. Especially since you have no idea whether those killed were actually groomers.

Lt. Pamela Castro of the Colorado Springs Police Department said the shooting was at Club Q, a gay and lesbian nightclub. It features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

He was a ticking time bomb and they did nothing! Stop blaming guns!

Talk is cheap a "threat" is meaningless until it is acted upon and I don't see that one trans person being able to "destroy" anyone.
After this incident with his mother why did they not see him as a threat. My understanding his that file was sealed

My kind demands that someone be formally charged, tried, and found guilty before being executed. My kind does not assume the 5 people who were murdered did anything resembling what you accuse them of. Feel free to show that they did.

They were participating in an event that was openly advertised for what it was.

They were participating in an event that was openly advertised for what it was.

Was that happening the night of the shooting? I was under the impression that it was advertised for a later date.

And the shooting happened at midnight. How many kids were there at midnight.

Politicize an issue? Since when has political opposition devolved into opening fire on a crowd of innocent people? And what sort of sick fuck could think the murderer was right?
If you mean posters on this forum I can find examples of cheap attacks on conservatives and republicans by lib posters as well lack of respect for the dead that you complain about

Nationally however i think its libs who are using dead homosexuals to attack conservatives

Forum List

Back