Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

This is the rhetoric that caused this shooting. You are an accomplice to murder.

No.

Rejected.

You don't get to pathetically and ghoulishly use this tragic act to shut us up.

Taking kids to drag shows is still an abomination. Teachers telling little kids about their sex lives--same.

Louder, for the people in the back:

NO. We won't shut up and your guilting has no effect on us.

You dumb ass…….. you are smearing the blood of the dead all over yourself seeking to attack innocent people who had nothing to do with this guy………..this is why you are a vile asshole.

He really is.

So you have no proof. Got it.
You have tons of posts on Hunter Biden being a crook and using the government for it with way less “proof”. Search your profile for “Hunter” posts. You disingenuous poster with no credibility after that logic fracture.

You dumb ass…….. you are smearing the blood of the dead all over yourself seeking to attack innocent people who had nothing to do with this guy………..this is why you are a vile asshole.
Sure. Pull the fire alarm for a fake fire in a theater and watch people get trampled. According to you the person who pulled fire alarm is innocent it’s just the fault of those who trampled. F that.

You have tons of posts on Hunter Biden being a crook and using the government for it with way less “proof”. Search your profile for “Hunter” posts. You disingenuous poster with no credibility after that logic fracture.

When pregnancy crisis centers are attacked, do we get to tell you to shut up about pro-choice? That your rhetoric gets people killed?

No.

Rejected.

And beyond that, transparently pathetic.

Sure. Pull the fire alarm for a fake fire in a theater and watch people get trampled. According to you the person who pulled fire alarm is innocent it’s just the fault of those who trampled. F that.

Are you a 13 year old girl? Are you having your first period?

Why are all liberals, even the men (no comment) such balls of emotion?

Also, I rarely if EVER post about Hunter Biden. It's not a topic that particularly interests me. What did you do, talk to the stereotype in your head to come up with this?

When pregnancy crisis centers are attacked, do we get to tell you to shut up about pro-choice? That your rhetoric gets people killed?

No.

Rejected.

And beyond that, transparently pathetic.
Give me a break. First, this site is replete with threads Ike that . Second, you picked an example where the opposite, abortion clinics, get bombed and doctors assaulted/killed with 10Xs the frequency of your made up crisis.

Also, I rarely if EVER post about Hunter Biden. It's not a topic that particularly interests me. What did you do, talk to the stereotype in your head to come up with this?
No I searched. Bam. Nice playing with you.

18161697-669D-4B78-8D76-472AF9FD79A8.jpeg
D3D29553-7F01-4C51-8438-F4BC6D0D5947.jpeg
1F7E7DF8-E6E9-498B-ABFE-59B375DB209D.jpeg
B5641395-86B2-45BC-803B-19D84EB29853.jpeg

Give me a break. First, this site is replete with threads Ike that . Second, you picked an example where the opposite, abortion clinics, get bombed and doctors assaulted/killed with 10Xs the frequency of your made up crisis.

Great, toss in the guy that shot the Congressman at the baseball game AND all the other Republican offices this fall.

Do we get to tell liberals to shut their mouths? Yes?

Or how about this--is the person WHO PICKS UP A GUN.....and takes into a public place WITH THE INTENT TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE....is maybe only him at fault?

Pick one. But choose carefully, because you have a list of crazies on your side too

I only quoted 4. There are a lot more. 5 pages come up. Give it up.

Yes....and I have mentioned him FOUR times since mid-August. What a joke. You owned yourself!

Back to the topic though: do we get to tell you to shut up every time one of YOUR crazies goes ballistic?

Won't you tell me?

Yes....and I have mentioned him FOUR times since mid-August. What a joke. You owned yourself!

Back to the topic though: do we get to tell you to shut up every time one of YOUR crazies goes ballistic?

Won't you tell me?
I’d try to run away from my hypocrisy if I were you too. The best part of this post is at least YOU owned that this guy thinks like you as implied by your threat to tell me to shut up when MY crazies do something.

What a weak attempt at justifying exploiting this shooting to smear innocent people.......you should just embrace the fact that you are a vile asshole.....

Maybe we give them more tools and tougher standards for gun owners?

Hey, shit head....they already knew about his guy, and he had committed several felonies....and the cops in Colorado even have the sacred Red Flag laws....and he still didn't get put away......you dumb ass........

Meanwhile, the real slaughter...happening in democrat party controlled cities across the country, is ignored by people like you because the slaughter is the actual direct result of democrat party policies attacking the police, and releasing violent criminals....like this guy....over and over again...

Wrong.....Pro-life clinics are now being targeted in by left wing hate groups and the democrat gestapo, the FBI, isn't doing anything to stop it.

Forum List

Back