Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

A tragic loss of life. A deplorable act of evil.

But I always wonder about the "hate crime" charge. Would the Uvalde shooter have been charged with a "hate crime"? Are some lives more valuable than others?

If my Christian church were shot up, would the perp be charged with a "hate crime"?

A shame, that those transexuals and stuff were not packing a gun or two.

A couple of patrons of the bar rushed the shooter and took him down. The shooter then had to be taken to the hospital to be treated for "unspecified injuries".

I hope they beat the fuck out of him.

Case ya didn't know trannies are perping crime on women.

Yes. They scream for attention, and when they get it they snivel about it, as if their own 'community' isn't over run with nutjobs itself. Peddling pedophilia and extreme sexual mutilations of children and promoting fetishism is bound to attract attention from nutjobs to other nutjobs.

The suspect has been in custody for several hours now and they're not releasing a name.

Hmmmm....

Anderson Lee Aldritch, age 22, local Colorado Springs resident. Previously made a bomb threat against his mother once , not considered a 'threat' by local police. Probably a product of 'progressive education' in the local affluent 'progressive' school district with lots of Boulder grads indoctrinating and grooming the kiddies and promoting mindless self-indulgence and narcissism.

Last edited:
This crap of blaming the victims gets old quick. The people in that bar were slaughtered for being gay. They were in a place that they were not hurting anyone. How about we show a modicum of respect for the families of the dead?
If you follow the lib news media the families of the dead homosexuals are getting plenty of attention and respect

Liberal culture has produced plenty of sick, insane persons who want everyone else to feel the pain and mental agony they are feeling

So they commit mass murder in schools, churches, on subways or anywhere groups of helpless people can be found

This time it just happened to be a gay bar

If you follow the lib news media the families of the dead homosexuals are getting plenty of attention and respect

Liberal culture has produced plenty of sick, insane persons who want everyone else to feel the pain and mental agony they are feeling

So they commit mass murder in schools, churches, on subways or anywhere groups of helpless people can be found

This time it just happened to be a gay bar

Reading the posts in this thread show people blaming the victims for "parading around", both parties blaming the other, a lengthy discussion of who is responsible for the kkk, and plenty of idle speculation. I think it is sick.

Reading the posts in this thread show people blaming the victims for "parading around", both parties blaming the other, a lengthy discussion of who is responsible for the kkk, and plenty of idle speculation. I think it is sick.

You also think unwanted pregnancies are unavoidable and that makes baby killing okay.

Pelosi and biden jumping to make political hay out of this by blaming conservatives who fail to be woke is sure get under people’s skin

Pelosi and biden jumping to make political hay out of this by blaming conservatives who fail to be woke is sure get under people’s skin

And there are people in this thread essentially cheering the murderer.

Forum List

Back