Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Your perception is a wayward at this early juncture, Bidenista!
Yes, but Occam's Razor favors my possibility over others. Like I said we'll find out soon enough.
I can't remember the pulse night club in florida was that a conservative? Or someone else?
Https://en.n.wikipedia.org another day nightclub massacre. 49 were killed, 53 were injured. In Orlando Florida June 12th 2016. The attacker was inspired by radicalized Islamic beliefs. By

Unfounded speculation, you drama queens always jump to conclusions. Not to mention queers have some of the highest promiscuity rates of any group, which leaves domestic dispute high on the list of possibilities.
Logical speculation, Occam's Razor.

Last edited:

Patron in Gay Nightclub Grabbed Shooter’s Handgun and ‘Hit Him with It’​

He hit him with it LOL :SMILEW~130:

"As more details are being released about how the Club Q shooting suspect was subdued, numerous outlets have indicated that a patron took away the suspect’s handgun and then “hit him with it.”

Patron in Gay Nightclub Grabbed Shooter’s Handgun and ‘Hit Him with It’​

He hit him with it LOL :SMILEW~130:

"As more details are being released about how the Club Q shooting suspect was subdued, numerous outlets have indicated that a patron took away the suspect’s handgun and then “hit him with it.”

Some people detest guns. They could never possibly shoot someone. I'm glad she / he hit him with it at least.

Fucking moron, Colorado Springs is deep red. It's a military town.
It's also headquarters for the far right wing Christian group called, focus on the family.which spews anti-gay rhetoric. The name sounds nice, nothing else about it is nice.

He was arrested a couple years ago for barricading himself in his mother's house and threatening to blow her up. That's just plain nuts.
People like that should be physically forced to take a large dose anti-psychotic injection monthly. You’d see crap like this decrease dramatically.

I’m serious. Court ordered. Hire some big bouncer-like nurses to find these people on a monthly schedule to administer the meds and hold them down if need be if they won’t take it willingly.

Dangerously psychotic people with a history of violent, erratic behavior have lost their right to not take their meds.

You wouldn’t even have to re-open the state hospitals. These people could stay at home as a part of society.

People like that should be physically forced to take a large dose anti-psychotic injection monthly. You’d see crap like this decrease dramatically.

I’m serious. Court ordered. Hire some big bouncer-like nurses to find these people on a monthly schedule to administer the meds and hold them down if need be if they won’t take it willingly.

Dangerously psychotic people with a history of violent, erratic behavior have lost their right to not take their meds.

You wouldn’t even have to re-open the state hospitals. These people could stay at home as a part of society.

Liberals decided decades ago that mental institutions are "mean".

So, here we are.

Forum List

Back