Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Robbers don't usually shoot and keep shooting. Domestic violence against all these different people, that guy really got around. A much better scenario is Colorado springs is unfortunately home to headquarters too focus on the family they preach anti-gay hatred. Also I believe there's a preacher in Colorado springs that says gay people should be put to death. If this guy is associated with either one of those groups you could be sure it's a hate crime. The truth will come out soon enough. With that kind of atmosphere in the city it was only a matter of time before a crime like this would occur.

Hey, shithead….you assholes own this guy….

The Virginia man who pleaded guilty to shooting a Family Research Council employee last year was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison.

Floyd Corkins has said he disagreed with the Family Research Council’s stance against gay marriage.

The shooting took place at the conservative policy group’s office in Washington. The research council, a Christian group that focuses on family, anti-abortion and religious liberty issues, views homosexuality as harmful.

Robbers don't usually shoot and keep shooting. Domestic violence against all these different people, that guy really got around. A much better scenario is Colorado springs is unfortunately home to headquarters too focus on the family they preach anti-gay hatred. Also I believe there's a preacher in Colorado springs that says gay people should be put to death. If this guy is associated with either one of those groups you could be sure it's a hate crime. The truth will come out soon enough. With that kind of atmosphere in the city it was only a matter of time before a crime like this would occur.
Unfounded speculation, you drama queens always jump to conclusions. Not to mention queers have some of the highest promiscuity rates of any group, which leaves domestic dispute high on the list of possibilities.

Just waiting for someone on the right to pull another Alex Jones to go with a false flag line.

They always do.
Not waiting for someone on the right to acknowledge the fact that conservatives’ demonization and vilification of gay and transgender Americans contributed to this crime and undermines the safety of those gay and transgender.

They never do.

Not waiting for someone on the right to acknowledge the fact that conservatives’ demonization and vilification of gay and transgender Americans contributed to this crime and undermines the safety of those gay and transgender.

They never do.
I can't remember the pulse night club in florida was that a conservative? Or someone else?

And we’ll hear the same demagoguery and lies from the right about the shooting being used to ‘justify’ guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated.’

‘Bans’ and ‘confiscations’ that won’t happen – as usual.
Truly earth shaking ignorance. You need to get with democrats and tell them they need to listen to you and stop pushing the shit you say they aren't pushing

He sounds like a liberal. So many times the youth rebel against their parents. Obviously, this man did not share the same values as his father, or grandfather.

No mention of the father?

No mention that I'm aware of. I just can't figure out how he didn't get sent to prison for the felonies he committed a couple years ago.

Domestic violence against all those random people ?

He was arrested a couple years ago for barricading himself in his mother's house and threatening to blow her up. That's just plain nuts.

And we’ll hear the same demagoguery and lies from the right about the shooting being used to ‘justify’ guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated.’

‘Bans’ and ‘confiscations’ that won’t happen – as usual.

Of course they won't. BIden will try to pass some stupid ban, but it will never make it through Congress. And passing more gun state and local laws wouldn't work either. The shooter was a felon, and he lives in a state that has a high-capacity magazine ban and full background checks at gun shows. I would also imagine the gay club had a sign that prohibited weapons on the premise.

I will also add this: Do I believe you liberals want to ban and confiscate guns? You're goddamned right.

Do I believe you liberals will somehow actually be able to ban and confiscate guns? You're dead wrong.

Last edited:
He was arrested a couple years ago for barricading himself in his mother's house and threatening to blow her up. That's just plain nuts.

They have Red Flag laws in Colorado and that didnt stop this guy…..the guy worh the actual history of crime

Forum List

Back