Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Let me know when one of them shoots up a club full of "straight people" -- because right now this looks like a triggered right-wing homophobe trying to both sides a mass murder
It looks to me as someone who needed to not have access to any weopons and should have been watched but it's hard when after his last episode they sealed his file. My guess is he was they were waiting for him to go off so they could use it!

No but you did!
Um, ok...

0_zthutitled[1].jpg

You mean like the Muslim that attacked the queer bar in Orlando?
Remember when you morons demanded everyone refer to everything as "Radical Islamic Terror" as the main thing needed to stop terrorism? How did that work out??

And why are do you folks act so bitchy when people name "Radical Rightwing Homophobia" as being vital to stop homophobic attacks??

Do you forget what you type?
because right now this looks like a triggered right-wing homophobe trying to both sides a mass murder
You typed that right?
Oh, I definitely have no qualms with linking this to right-winger rhetoric....I can stand on that in any venue, pussy...

It's right-wingers who act like a bitch and try to distance themselves from their own bullshit...

I don't see both sides demonizing gay and trans people as being all pedos and Satan worshippers....but keep trying to both sides the bullshit
Not all are pedo's certainly some, They are anti Christ, not Satan himself, and do disqualify themselves from heave with their unrepentant sin, and celebration thereof. My Goal is to love them, and to help them understand it will send them to hell, not bash or kill them, people like this who did it are in no way representative of conservatives, or true Christians.

Oh, I definitely have no qualms with linking this to right-winger rhetoric....I can stand on that in any venue, pussy...

It's right-wingers who act like a bitch and try to distance themselves from their own bullshit...
Distance themselves from what their beliefs, this man is mentally ill it has nothing to do with who he says he represents. You are as much a part of the problem as he is with your hateful rhetoric. Name calling is very sophomoric, and says much about your maturity.

Not all are pedo's certainly some, They are anti Christ, not Satan himself, and do disqualify themselves from heave with their unrepentant sin, and celebration thereof. My Goal is to love them, and to help them understand it will send them to hell, not bash or kill them, people like this who did it are in no way representative of conservatives, or true Christians.
A lot of them are men too.....your point??

and nobody gives a fuck about what you think your Sky Daddy wants..

Because a lot of those "Christians" have no problem with molesting kids....but I don't see you Christofascists shooting up any catholic churches....so shut yo bitch ass up

Forum List

Back