Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

A lot of them are men too.....your point??

and nobody gives a fuck about what you think your Sky Daddy wants..

Because a lot of those "Christians" have no problem with molesting kids....but I don't see you Christofascists shooting up any catholic churches....so shut yo bitch ass up
I am certainly not catholic, and now you are advocating for shooting up Churches, I am sure the FBI have flagged that post.
I love your comment about my sky daddy, it shows that you know that tolerance is a one way street as you have none for anyone who thinks differently than you, you are bigoted against Christians, it's ok the Bible predicts this to happen toward the end. Were you molested it sounds like this is a sore subject for you, if so I am sorry about that. Pedophiles who hurt young boys would definitely fit the bill of homosexual pedophiles. That last statement is hilarious, yet hateful, so again way to help the hate cause.

The largest city in the County of Allegheny has outlawed and demonized fracking for many years.

If there are a handful of renegade fracking wells around, that's hardly that significant.

Time, IMHO, to open up the urban prairies of Pittsburgh to extensive Fracking.

You know the deflection is bad when right-wingers are talking about fracking on a post about people being murdered at a nightclub

I am certainly not catholic, and now you are advocating for shooting up Churches, I am sure the FBI have flagged that post.
I love your comment about my sky daddy, it shows that you know that tolerance is a one way street as you have none for anyone who thinks differently than you, you are bigoted against Christians, it's ok the Bible predicts this to happen toward the end. Were you molested it sounds like this is a sore subject for you, if so I am sorry about that. Pedophiles who hurt young boys would definitely fit the bill of homosexual pedophiles. That last statement is hilarious, yet hateful, so again way to help the hate cause.
Again...shut yo bitch ass up

The Moon Bat Groomers are what produced the goddamn queers that were in the fucking place.
Congratulations, you brainwashed functional moron hater dupes are now causing basically all the violence in the country directed randomly at your hated groups, gays Muslims Jews. Your party and your propaganda are perfectly disgraceful. By all means keep going on and on about the blacks who rioted 2 1/2 years ago against police violence, but they are not Democrats, just gangster wannabes and criminals, hater dupe. And your beliefs that people are getting out of jail even though they are violent is pure nonsense, idiots.

Lt. Pamela Castro of the Colorado Springs Police Department said the shooting was at Club Q, a gay and lesbian nightclub. It features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

One more deadly result of the festering hate pushed by party propaganda.

The largest city in the County of Allegheny has outlawed and demonized fracking for many years.

If there are a handful of renegade fracking wells around, that's hardly that significant.

Time, IMHO, to open up the urban prairies of Pittsburgh to extensive Fracking.

I can find 8 fracking operations within 6 miles of my Allegheny County home. Pittsburgh itself is a densely populated with a small geographic footprint and there really isn`t any place to frack in the city regardless of whether there`s a ban or not. No neighborhood would or should allow that much truck traffic.

I can find 8 fracking operations within 6 miles of my Allegheny County home. Pittsburgh itself is a densely populated with a small geographic footprint and there really isn`t any place to frack in the city regardless of whether there`s a ban or not. No neighborhood would or should allow that much truck traffic.

Actually, that's not true. I've actually been in Pittsburgh and have actually seen the vast urban prairies.

And even if there was no place reasonable where an oil company would want to set up shop- placing a ban on the practice is pointless as they wouldn't do it anyhow. It just is a matter of liberal virtue signaling.

Killing people because of their sexual orientation, religion, race or nationality is an attack on our Constitution because the victim is participating in a federally protected activity such as public education employment, travel or the enjoyment of public accommodations. This is not quite the same as killing a convenience store clerk for money. Why does calling it a hate crime annoy you?
All murders are attacks on the Constitution. Every murder victim is Federally protected.

This is not quite the same as killing a convenience store clerk for money.

Are you fucking for real?? All murders are equally bad. A gay person's life hold no more value than anyone else's.

We're certainly not seeing any significant effort on the part of faggots and trannies to repudiate the pedophiles and groomers, or to disassociate themselves therefrom. This took place at a venue that is explicitly pandering to pedophiles and groomers.
You fucking moron. How do you know this ? Did brigham young receive it on a tablet of salt from mars ? In a fucking dream. Or while he was fucking his daughters ?

Killing people because of their sexual orientation, religion, race or nationality is an attack on our Constitution because the victim is participating in a federally protected activity such as public education employment, travel or the enjoyment of public accommodations. This is not quite the same as killing a convenience store clerk for money. Why does calling it a hate crime annoy you?

Anyone who actually tries to justify one murder over another is someone that has a agenda to push.

A murder is a murder. Doesn't matter if it's some fag or some straight guy.

And guess what? All murders are illegal. There is no "it's unconstitutional to murder this group of specific people".

The only difference to me is I don't care if it's a bunch of fag, trannies or drag queens get shot up or not. I recognize all murder is murder but some groups like them wore out their welcome to me and I don't care what happens to them. If all the gays and blacks got killed tomorrow I wouldn't care because I'm sick of hearing about them and from them. I'd still want the murders of them put to death because they committed murder, I just wouldn't care about their victims.

Forum List

Back