Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

This is a lie.

No one is being ‘groomed.’

‘Far-right and extremist voices have launched a significant attack against the LGBTQ+ community in 2021-2022, demonizing people via repeated false claims that LGBTQ+ people are “pedophiles” who are “grooming” children in order to abuse them. This false and malicious narrative has been weaponized to label the LGBTQ+ community as “groomers” and has fueled a slew of hostile legislation and policies aimed at erasing the discussion of LGBTQ+ related issues in schools, removing LGBTQ+ books from schools and public libraries and, especially, to ostracize, defame and harass transgender people.’

Sorry you can't harass something that doesn't exist.

This is as ignorant as it is bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

Heterosexual men molest boys; heterosexual men are more likely to commit such crimes.

“Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual.”

Why would a "Heterosexual molest the same sex? makes no sense

You are definitely part of the problem. Pedophiles are the only one who do grooming of young people and I and all my gay friends do not claim any part of that scene, we condemn them just as the rest of the normal people in this country do.
And then we see the behavior of teachers and then we see the behavior of this club’s “all ages drag show and story time” and then… yeah, no, that isn’t just tolerance, that is social contagion, that is grooming.

We had zero in my State too...CO is run by Dems...it's a mess.
True..and we know how much Dems are in favor of mass shootings of gay people...

Although the DA who released this mass shooter is a Republican...but I am sure he is just a secret Communist Deep-State Anti-Gay Democrat and stuff...

A couple of patrons of the bar rushed the shooter and took him down. The shooter then had to be taken to the hospital to be treated for "unspecified injuries".

I hope they beat the fuck out of him.
They pistol whipped him with his pistol ( that the Straw purchaser bought for him )

True..and we know how much Dems are in favor of mass shootings of gay people...

Although the DA who released this mass shooter is a Republican...but I am sure he is just a secret Communist Deep-State Anti-Gay Democrat and stuff...
1) I don't think they are in favor of that, they just run such a horrible Govt, people are desperate and turn to crime
2) oh? where did they release his political party?

1) I don't think they are in favor of that, they just run such a horrible Govt, people are desperate and turn to crime
Wow, you two are really demented. Trying to turn a criminal act into a political act. But if you must go there you must realize that is people on the right and far right that create these situations again and again and the root cause is the judgmental religions bias against homosexuality, against anyone who is different actually.

Wow, you two are really demented. Trying to turn a criminal act into a political act. But if you must go there you must realize that is people on the right and far right that create these situations again and again and the root cause is the judgmental religions bias against homosexuality, against anyone who is different actually.
I have seen zero evidence that this was motivated by some sort of religious judgement let alone because of anyone sexuality.

It's ok to admit you just pull shit out your ass based on feels.....for your remark on how red flag laws missed him...allow me to educate you....

"El Paso County appears especially hostile to the law. It joined nearly 2,000 counties nationwide in declaring themselves "Second Amendment Sanctuaries" that protect the constitutional right to bear arms, passing a 2019 resolution that says the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens" by ordering police to "forcibly enter premises and seize a citizen's property with no evidence of a crime."

"In 2021, Aldrich was charged in a false bomb threat situation in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood of Colorado Springs. Aldrich was booked into the El Paso County Jail on charges of felony menacing and first-degree kidnapping, according to the release. No formal charges were ever filed, and the case was sealed, so it’s not clear why, The Gazette reported."

And yes, the El Paso County DA is a Republican..

Molesting children of the same sex would qualify them as homosexual
Nope, it woulds classify them as Pedophile. Pedophiles usually don't really care about the gender of their victims..just the age.

Trying to conflate Pedophilia and Homosexuality has long been a favorite gambit of the haters on the Right~

Forum List

Back