Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

By definition, a man who is sexually interested in boys is not heterosexual. By definition, anyone who is heterosexual is only sexually interested in those of the opposite sex.

You're trying to argue that up is down, that black is white, that darkness is light.

:cuckoo:
Another thing that is referenced in the Bible, that points to end times!

Just waiting for someone on the right to pull another Alex Jones to go with a false flag line.

They always do.
De-Captain Sandy Hook From Ideological Pirates

Jones wouldn't have experimented with the "crisis actor" fantasy if the gun-grabbers hadn't jumped all over the graves of those children to make an equally wacko political point.

Meanwhile the only spike in violence according to statistics is right wing violence against Jews gays Muslims Chinese and blacks since trump started. And when he had a rally it more than doubled in the area. You people are a disgrace and are martial law away from being real Nazis. Congratulations. Change the damn channel sometime and try some reality and tolerance. God will not be amused.
You first, you have got to get away from Cnn MSNBC cbs abc and nbc they are nothing but propaganda the likes of pravda! For the record I do not watch fox

Just waiting for someone on the right to pull another Alex Jones to go with a false flag line.

They always do.
Tell me why after he had made a bomb threat and threatened violence against his mother was his file sealed why was he allowed to have access to guns, maybe someone wanted him to explode so they could use it!

oh i thought you said the shooter was. there is no proof of that. with that said rhe DA has nothing to do with the red flag laws
That county does....since you asked about red flag laws...or was that another example of you just saying shit just to be saying it.....

As for the shooter....we don't know much about him -- but it doesn't stop the triggered right-wingers from coming up with all kinds of deflections as if they feel responsible by reflex...guess that is personal problem..

I mean, just because the kid's grandpops is a right-winger Congressman doesn't mean it has any bearing on the shooter's motivation...

But.....if his grandfather was a die-hard liberal, I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WOULD BE 182717261 posts on here from you right-wing Trump sycophants

Tolerance Is a Death Wish

As usual, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords twist our tongue into irrational connotations. Phobia means "fear," not disgust caused by society's Survival Instinct. It implies that Straights are terrified of anything different from what they grew up with.
Thoughts and prayers to the victims of this shooting....

Since apparently, your thoughts are prayers are being saved for the shooter....and those who wished he would have shot more of those "groomers"

Forum List

Back