Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

It is when they start going after children.
ri8vt4k0ic1a1.jpg

Oh, I was just naming famous names -- but trust me, if his grandfather had a Biden T-Shirt -- there would be 82827 different posts trying to link the shooting to a Democrat...stop playing dumb
well yeah it’s weird that someone has a t-shirt for a grandfather

How long will it take for the Trumpster fucks to make a hero out him? I assume the campaign is well under way.

That county does....since you asked about red flag laws...or was that another example of you just saying shit just to be saying it.....

As for the shooter....we don't know much about him -- but it doesn't stop the triggered right-wingers from coming up with all kinds of deflections as if they feel responsible by reflex...guess that is personal problem..

I mean, just because the kid's grandpops is a right-winger Congressman doesn't mean it has any bearing on the shooter's motivation...

But.....if his grandfather was a die-hard liberal, I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WOULD BE 182717261 posts on here from you right-wing Trump sycophants

That’s a whole lot of crazy you have there.

Looks like they are charging it as a Republican crime. I mean hate crime.

Forum List

Back