Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

You're claiming they aren't, which of course is a blatant lie. The rest of your post is just you sniveling and trying to deflect attention from your Party's pandering to scumbag perverts.
There is no evidence that they are perverts lol the only pervert around is the orange clown con man who admitted it on that tape. The whole pedophile thing is another joke- you people are totally off the wall. Try reality change the channel.

There is no evidence that they are perverts lol the only pervert around is the orange clown con man who admitted it on that tape. The whole pedophile thing is another joke- you people are totally off the wall. Try reality change the channel.

Try again. Your Party had embraced perversion to the hilt. Why are you supporting a Party like that if you're ashamed to admit what you support? I guess for the same reasons faggots started calling themselves 'gay' instead of homosexual fetishists and pretend they never heard of NAMBLA, even though it was a founding organization and member of their main 'rights' organization for 15 years. Faggots love raping little kids, which is why they commit so many of them.

Try again. Your Party had embraced perversion to the hilt. Why are you supporting a Party like that if you're ashamed to admit what you support? I guess for the same reasons faggots started calling themselves 'gay' instead of homosexual fetishists and pretend they never heard of NAMBLA, even though it was a founding organization and member of their main 'rights' organization for 15 years. Faggots love raping little kids, which is why they commit so many of them.
Of course you are totally wrong, gays don't commit commit pedophilia anymore than anybody else does.

By definition, a man who is sexually interested in boys is not heterosexual. By definition, anyone who is heterosexual is only sexually interested in those of the opposite sex.

You're trying to argue that up is down, that black is white, that darkness is light.

:cuckoo:
This is an example of the willful ignorance of the right, the rightwing bigotry and hate that contributed to the murders of gay and transgender Americans in Colorado.

I’d try to run away from my hypocrisy if I were you too. The best part of this post is at least YOU owned that this guy thinks like you as implied by your threat to tell me to shut up when MY crazies do something.

He doesn't even remotely think like me. I would never take a gun anywhere and mow down innocents. He may or may not be against taking children to drag shows, I don't know. Or having children's genitals mutilated because they are trans. I don't know that either.

But you're not going to shut me up about either of the latter, just as I'm not even ASKING you to shut up about abortion when a pregnancy crisis center is bombed.

But then, I'm not an authoritarian, so there's that.

And then the New York Times was totally against Hitler while the GOP was for isolationism having already ruined the Versailles treaty, the League of Nations and the world economy OMG you don't have a clue. Try talking about the last 40 years and trump the biggest racist of all except for the GOP base who have been attacking gays blacks Chinese Muslims for the last five years and every time trump had a rally the rate doubled in the area. The Republicans used to have a liberal side to them just like the Democrats used to have to get along with the South. Until LBJ obviously and nixon's southern strategy which is racist DUHHH. Get off theⁿ propaganda channel, brainwashed functional moron.
Trump used to date a black women.

The only party of hate is the democratic party. Yourself is a prime example.

He doesn't even remotely think like me. I would never take a gun anywhere and mow down innocents. He may or may not be against taking children to drag shows, I don't know. Or having children's genitals mutilated because they are trans. I don't know that either.

But you're not going to shut me up about either of the latter, just as I'm not even ASKING you to shut up about abortion when a pregnancy crisis center is bombed.

But then, I'm not an authoritarian, so there's that.
You spew lies about the left which is likely exactly what riled up this guy. Look at this thread loaded with ambivalence and glee for this event. When the dust settles I would not be surprised if you and your nasty lying party of fools are murder accomplices.

You spew lies about the left which is likely exactly what riled up this guy. Look at this thread loaded with ambivalence and glee for this event. When the dust settles I would not be surprised if you and your nasty lying party of fools are murder accomplices.

"You spew lies".....are you kidding. That's ALL the Left does. Like you just did about me.

Forum List

Back