Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Look at this thread. The vile tone and outright bigotry is evident itself. If you dont want to go to drag shows, don’t. If you don’t want to be gay, don’t. To demonize those choices leads to violence. Always does.
Yes, i went back to the first page, and you are right, except of course the vile outright bigotry is an attack on me, the gop base.

The democratic party is pure hate. It dont matter that you have homosexuals in your party. There are homosexuals in the republican party.

If you were to look, frequent gay bars, you will find that gay men, some gay men, a surprising amount, outright hate transexuals.

There are bars just for dykes, why is that.
There are bars that are strictly for gay men
There are bars that are mixed queer.

Why is that? Some homosexuals hate the transexuals. It is not one big happy family under the democratic party banner.

Yes, read the first page of this thread, the democratic vile vulger hate is what I see, first.

Yes, i went back to the first page, and you are right, except of course the vile outright bigotry is an attack on me, the gop base.

The democratic party is pure hate. It dont matter that you have homosexuals in your party. There are homosexuals in the republican party.

If you were to look, frequent gay bars, you will find that gay men, some gay men, a surprising amount, outright hate transexuals.

Why is that? Some homosexuals hate the transexuals. It is not one big happy family under the democratic party banner.

Yes, read the first page of this thread, the democratic vile vulger hate is what I see, first.

lol yes, faggots segregate and discriminate more than any other 'community', even the Klan and neo-nazis are more 'diverse' than faggots are. The media of course always babbles about 'the gay community', as if that is a real thing, when in fact, as the AIDS and other disease epidemics prove without a doubt, they couldn't care less about each other outside of their next sex act, and zero interest afterwards.

And of course faggots hate when it's pointed out they advertised a grooming party that very day to rope in little kids to hang out with the sick fucks.

It wasn't read the news

Interesting. So running this depraved, faggoty place of debauchery so offended the community that it lead to this shooting! Then maybe the same logic should be used here as when any normal, regular person tries to hold a simple rally or lecture:
  1. A peaceful conservative comes in to give a group a talk on views and principles just to hear both sides of an important issue.
  2. Some radical, leftwing activist group protests, riots, and causes violence and mayhem shutting it all down injuring others.
  3. Local officials close down the conservative lecture or speech, deeming it too provocative and controversial, rather than arrest or send away the provocateurs.

The thread topic is about the Colorado nightclub shooting, which has nothing to do with immigration, the KKK, the New York Times, Adolf Hitler, fracking in Texas, or any of the other bazillion side conversations going on.

So were a lot of Republicans, but let's not talk about them in a bad light. Now let's fast forward to today, because we can't fix the problems of yesterday. NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News>politics>House GOP candidate called Hitler " the kind of leader we need " in 2021. June 9th., 2022. That was Carl Paladino, a candidate endorsed by a member of the House GOP leadership.
The Masters of Mind-Control Get Away With Preaching That Doesn't Add Up

In the 1930s, appeasement wasn't of the pacifist kind. The ruling classes of Europe and America let Hitler gain strength because they thought of him as an effective proxy against both European and Soviet Communists.

You turning a blind eye to the false narrative of the right is the driving factor in these nutcases going postal. Democrats are normal folks. The right wing is loaded with abnormal murderous liars and fools of conspiracy theories used to motivate them to vote against their best interests. You are too wrapped up in culture wars to see how the republicans are fleecing America for companies and the wealthy.
Bringing what was once contained in the Red-Light Districts into schools is not normal.

They changed their minds on that later; as I said earlier,s a whole lot changed between 1934 and 1938.
Hereditary Power Gets More Inferior With Each Generation

The Nazi-Soviet Alliance of August 1939 was what finally woke up those who thought Hitler could be used to destroy the Soviet Union. Then, when Hitler finally followed through on that in 1941, but proved he was out to get everybody else, too, the decadent and gullible rulers were suckered into believing that Stalin would continue to be their ally after the war.

The same former appeasers also stabbed Israel in the back after enabling its creation after World War I. That first wise and prescient settlement was for Israel to act as a decoy to the next jihad. Then the spoiled-stupid rulers decided that the Arabs would be a stronger ally against what they finally realized was a permanently hostile Soviet Union. The 1200-year jihad was stricken from the captive public's unstable memory-banks.

Lt. Pamela Castro of the Colorado Springs Police Department said the shooting was at Club Q, a gay and lesbian nightclub. It features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

Right wing media are responsible for grooming killers.

There is no indication as to what the motivation of the alleged shooters was.

You are just jumping to a conclusion, BM, based upon your long standing hatred of the Normative Community.

My guess is that it was more likely someone with a grudge who was in the LGBTQ+ communiity itself.

Or perhaps someone from the local La Cosa Nostra family who might have been pissed that the club owners weren't paying their agreed upon protection money.
The most likely explanation is that right wing media have been grooming killers.

Right wing media are responsible for grooming killers.

By any logic that could be anywhere close to rationally supporting that statement, anyone who calls out any bad behavior on the part of any group is “responsible for rooming killers” against that group.

Your side is directly and openly responsible for supporting and encouraging the sexual abuse of children. If someone decides to start killing your kind over that, perhaps you should look to your own behavior rather than trying to blame the violence on those of us who dare to call you out for your sick behavior.

As far as I am concerned, any childfucker coming to a violent end is a good thing.

By any logic that could be anywhere close to rationally supporting that statement, anyone who calls out any bad behavior on the part of any group is “responsible for rooming killers” against that group.

Your side is directly and openly responsible for supporting and encouraging the sexual abuse of children. If someone decides to start killing your kind over that, perhaps you should look to your own behavior rather than trying to blame the violence on those of us who dare to call you out for your sick behavior.

As far as I am concerned, any childfucker coming to a violent end is a good thing.
You’re a hypocritical scumbag. There were no children at the venue. The right has been encouraging this this type of action with their lies.

You’re a hypocritical scumbag. There were no children at the venue. The right has been encouraging this this type of action with their lies.

1669167581869.png

Disgusting how MAGAts try to turn this into THEM being victims.

Forum List

Back