Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

More likely it was a straight guy who had insecurities about his own sexuality
Sure, that's very possible. But gays committing crimes of passion against other gays...or especially against people they made advances on but later found were straight...is not uncommon.

De-Captain Sandy Hook From Ideological Pirates

Jones wouldn't have experimented with the "crisis actor" fantasy if the gun-grabbers hadn't jumped all over the graves of those children to make an equally wacko political point.
Yea, Alex can't be held responsible for his own actions -- it was the libs fault...

You folks are pathetic

Anyone anyone else wanna bet his MAGA granddaddy got him off here? No red flags when you aren’t charged or prosecuted for a bomb.

1669063608161.png

That county does....since you asked about red flag laws...or was that another example of you just saying shit just to be saying it.....

As for the shooter....we don't know much about him -- but it doesn't stop the triggered right-wingers from coming up with all kinds of deflections as if they feel responsible by reflex...guess that is personal problem..

I mean, just because the kid's grandpops is a right-winger Congressman doesn't mean it has any bearing on the shooter's motivation...

But.....if his grandfather was a die-hard liberal, I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WOULD BE 182717261 posts on here from you right-wing Trump sycophants
Actually individuals can file for Red Flag laws in CO. Doesn't have to be a Govt official

Yes, just because the guy's grandfather has a certain political leaning means nothing at all....I have all sorts of family members, so that live in my own town, let alone two states over, that political beliefs I don't agree wtih.

Actually individuals can file for Red Flag laws in CO. Doesn't have to be a Govt official

Yes, just because the guy's grandfather has a certain political leaning means nothing at all....I have all sorts of family members, so that live in my own town, let alone two states over, that political beliefs I don't agree wtih.
I like how you avoided the point that if he was the grandson of let's say Chuck Schumer or Steny Hoyer -- there would be 8927832737627 posts from your right-wing teammates -- and you would be clcking "thumbs up" on every one of them...

I like how you avoided the point that if he was the grandson of let's say Chuck Schumer or Steny Hoyer -- there would be 8927832737627 posts from your right-wing teammates -- and you would be clcking "thumbs up" on every one of them...
well yeah they are famous people…unlike this guy or his grandfather

well yeah they are famous people…unlike this guy or his grandfather
Oh, I was just naming famous names -- but trust me, if his grandfather had a Biden T-Shirt -- there would be 82827 different posts trying to link the shooting to a Democrat...stop playing dumb

Forum List

Back