Combat Bulldozers Enter Gaza

The occupation deniers are as brainless as the holocaust deniers...

So, let's pretend the UN and international communities are wrong and those zionuts are right... That there is no "occupation" of Gaza...

Then Israel just invaded Gaza and you zionuts will soon start bleating when there are reprisals!

Actually Flag Boy they were apparently destroying another one of those non existent terror tunnels your ilk claims don't exist.

See

Israeli army says it discovered tunnel from Gaza into Israel

Looks like the flag troll is having problems staying on topic, and not just on this thread either...

Israel just invaded Gaza, again, and you bleat on about tunnels? Tunnels by the way, I have never claimed don't exist and, just to help you out, I have condemned more times than I care to remember... And your link is to an "old tunnel" that hasn't been used for two years!

What a silly little flag troll you are! Selective zionut intelligence must be a terrible affliction! :cuckoo:

You had trouble with blocks as a kid didn't you ?

Hows your math skills ?

Ever put 2 and 2 together ?

Israel sent in combat dozers to destroy a tunnel they'd found. ;--)

israel%20flag%20waving%20animation.gif

And your reading skills seem a tad off as well.

Maybe I can help you with that ;--)

Israeli troops detected the tunnel's exit, still underground, several days ago, according to military spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, who added he believes the tunnel was built after the summer war.

End Quote

So, let's pretend the UN and international communities are wrong and those zionuts are right... That there is no "occupation" of Gaza...

Then Israel just invaded Gaza and you zionuts will soon start bleating when there are reprisals!

Actually Flag Boy they were apparently destroying another one of those non existent terror tunnels your ilk claims don't exist.

See

Looks like the flag troll is having problems staying on topic, and not just on this thread either...

Israel just invaded Gaza, again, and you bleat on about tunnels? Tunnels by the way, I have never claimed don't exist and, just to help you out, I have condemned more times than I care to remember... And your link is to an "old tunnel" that hasn't been used for two years!

What a silly little flag troll you are! Selective zionut intelligence must be a terrible affliction! :cuckoo:

Hows your math skills ?

Israeli troops detected the tunnel's exit, still underground, several days ago, according to military spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, who added he believes the tunnel was built after the summer war.

End Quote

Oh poor flag troll... Were you the failed bully at school?

Was the tunnel in Israel?

Appears to be... Close to Sufa I believe... About 6km from Gaza?

Then destroy the tunnel from there... No need to invade Gaza!

But then Israel don't really need an excuse to go into Gaza do they!

Hamas claimed that the Israeli military had announced "the finding of an old tunnel in order to gain continued US support for its anti-tunnels project".

al-Majd, reported that the tunnel had been used two years ago.

It would also appear from other sources that your Lt. Col. Lerner is not sure if it's a new tunnel or not... He "believes" it was built after the war... So he really isn't sure is he!

Israeli troops uncover 'new' tunnel leading from Gaza - BBC News

Looks like the Israelis can return to Gaza anytime they want. Gaza is de juris, under occupation.

The so-called Hostages Case of the Nuremberg Tribunal clarified The Hague Regulations' definition of occupation in order to determine when occupation ends.

The Tribunal held that, the test for application of the legal regime of occupation is not whether the occupying power fails to exercise effective control over the territory, but whether it has the ability to exercise such power. In that hostages case, the Tribunal had to decide whether Germany’s occupation of Greece and Yugoslavia ended when Germany left the territory and ceded de facto control to non-German forces. Even though Germany did not actually control those areas, the Tribunal held that Germany remained the occupying power in both Greece and Yugoslavia and in the Territories to which it had ceded control since it could have reentered and controlled those territories at will.

Nuremberg Trial Transcripts

Pure horse shit

You're trying to convince us that since the US can invade anyone its wants its occupying the world.

Now if thats not a nice big steaming pile I don't know what is

Just fact and legal precedent in International law. It is so hilarious to watch you lose every darn argument you instigate. LOL

giphy.gif

See

Hows your math skills ?

End Quote

Oh poor flag troll... Were you the failed bully at school?

Was the tunnel in Israel?

Appears to be... Close to Sufa I believe... About 6km from Gaza?

Then destroy the tunnel from there... No need to invade Gaza!

But then Israel don't really need an excuse to go into Gaza do they!

Hamas claimed that the Israeli military had announced "the finding of an old tunnel in order to gain continued US support for its anti-tunnels project".

al-Majd, reported that the tunnel had been used two years ago.

It would also appear from other sources that your Lt. Col. Lerner is not sure if it's a new tunnel or not... He "believes" it was built after the war... So he really isn't sure is he!

Israeli troops uncover 'new' tunnel leading from Gaza - BBC News

Just getting a bang out of the idea you never learned how to extrapolate in school. Most of us went on to higher education where we learn to take the information we have and model it forward, accurately, through the use of the principals we've learned so far.

israel%20flag%20waving%20animation.gif

When you don't catch on and put the combat dozers and then the discovery of a terror tunnel extending under the security fence together. It lends strength to my assessment of your being blinded by the racism and hatred hasbara you buy into.

When you can't put simple facts together and form the obvious conclusion. Your judgement is seriously compromised by your racism hatred and bigotry of the great nation of Israel.

Last edited:
Looks like the Israelis can return to Gaza anytime they want. Gaza is de juris, under occupation.

The so-called Hostages Case of the Nuremberg Tribunal clarified The Hague Regulations' definition of occupation in order to determine when occupation ends.

The Tribunal held that, the test for application of the legal regime of occupation is not whether the occupying power fails to exercise effective control over the territory, but whether it has the ability to exercise such power. In that hostages case, the Tribunal had to decide whether Germany’s occupation of Greece and Yugoslavia ended when Germany left the territory and ceded de facto control to non-German forces. Even though Germany did not actually control those areas, the Tribunal held that Germany remained the occupying power in both Greece and Yugoslavia and in the Territories to which it had ceded control since it could have reentered and controlled those territories at will.

Pure horse shit

You're trying to convince us that since the US can invade anyone its wants its occupying the world.

Just fact and legal precedent in International law. It is so hilarious to watch you lose every darn argument you instigate. LOL

giphy.gif

Sit down and take your pill Monty. You're getting twitchy

tumblr_n5blljy1651ry46hlo1_r1_500.gif

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Of course, you didn't catch the relationship between the combat dozers and destroying the terror tunnel either so. Yeah, tell me again how I got it all wrong ;--)

Jokes on all our terrorist supporters. Israel was fully justified in entering the terrorist enclave and destroying the infrastructure of terrorism.

You mean the infrastructure of of resistance to occupation
Where did you steal that slogan from?

The Islamic terrorist tunnels are the infrastructure of a vehemently angry, Dark Ages politico-religious ideology that are built with funds from a decades old welfare fraud.

There you go, sweety. Now, scour Juan Cole's weblog for a comment you can plagiarize.

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Of course, you didn't catch the relationship between the combat dozers and destroying the terror tunnel either so. Yeah, tell me again how I got it all wrong ;--)

Jokes on all our terrorist supporters. Israel was fully justified in entering the terrorist enclave and destroying the infrastructure of terrorism.

Take a break Bison, your 24/7 Hasbara posting is confusing you. On the other hand not realizing you have made a fool of is probably better for you.

giphy.gif

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

Take a break Bison, your 24/7 Hasbara posting is confusing you. On the other hand not realizing you have made a fool of is probably better for you.

giphy.gif

Is this funny or what? Monte calls Boston a fool. Oh Gawd I love this board for the laughs Monte gives us.

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You might want to sober up and then read your last again

Quote from Monty

On the other hand not realizing you have made a fool of is probably better for you.

End Quote

Now if you are referring to some of the stooges greater achievements then, well, your wrong again. A he made some pretty good comedy and B I know exactly who he is.

Speaking of which I wasn't the one who missed the connection between the dozers and the tunnels ;--)

Last edited:

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is this funny or what? Monte calls Boston a fool. Oh Gawd I love this board for the laughs Monte gives us.

He's just frustrated he's having trouble following along .

he missed the connection between the dozers and the tunnels and now he's just lashing out

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

he missed the connection between the dozers and the tunnels and now he's just lashing out

Maybe the poor soul needs a lobotomy?

Pure horse shit

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Pal'istanians. Such a waste of welfare dollars.

The infuriating part is that in a very real sense, the west is funding Pal'istanian Islamic terrorism by not holding anyone accountable for where the welfare dollars are spent.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe the poor soul needs a lobotomy?

I'm pretty sure he's already had one ;--)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Pal'istanians. Such a waste of welfare dollars.

The infuriating part is that in a very real sense, the west is funding Pal'istanian Islamic terrorism by not holding anyone accountable for where the welfare dollars are spent.

Exactly. We should halt all UN funding until it can prove all those receiving welfare as well as those doling it out, take drug tests and prove they are not involved in incitement or terrorist activities.

The Hasbara gang and their mutual support society. The clowns have no facts to rely on so they need that mutual support.

The Hasbara gang and their mutual support society. The clowns have no facts to rely on so they need that mutual support.
No facts in connection with what? That the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists occupying Gaza routinely dig tunnels toward Israel for the purpose of committing acts of Islamic terrorism?

The Islamic terrorist propensity for tunneling is well documented.

You do a marvelous job of announcing your ignorance in these public forums.

You have no facts. You ignore reality. You ignore the fact that the Jew siege tactics will get a normal response. You are the epitome of ignorance.

Forum List

Back