Combat Bulldozers Enter Gaza

I'm selling my Mercedes S65 and buying one of those D9 dozers.

I'm just adding to my collection, although I think my 1948 greyhound bus conversation is a tad more practical on vacation than the D9 although I did just find a 71 Triumph Stag I might pick up

I'm not even close to retirement age but I think I'll just start early ;--)

Of course I can't drive the bus to Israel, which is first on my list.

But back on track, All deliveries of building materials into Gaza have been halted

Which is fantastic news. They should never have been allowed in the first place

See

Report: Israel halts transfer of building materials to Gaza

A senior Israeli official revealed on Monday that Israel has halted all transfers of building material to Gaza as part of the ongoing effort to disrupt the construction of terror tunnels by Hamas.

The report came just hours after the IDF announced the discovery of a terror tunnel leading into Israel from Gaza.

The official estimated that given the discovery, Hamas would most likely be unable to launch any surprise operations against Israel in the near future.

“Hamas is experiencing difficulties with their tunnels collapsing. We bested Hamas in Operation Protective Edge and ruined their plans,” the official said.

The official emphasized that Israel was not looking to escalate tensions with Hamas.

“As far as they’re concerned they penetrated into Israeli territory and thought that the situation had changed. This isn’t new. What’s new are our capabilities used in locating [the tunnels]. There are wide ranging operations to ensure the security of Israel and integrity of its borders.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said the discovery of the terror tunnel was a major victory for Israel.

Now, Netanyahu said, “Gaza-area residents can relax."

End Quote

Lets see if any of these numb skulls can put it all together

Here's a piece of another article with some interesting links

The IDF has warned that Hamas is focusing its efforts on one central terror tunnel, where 1,000 terrorists are said to be working on a tunnel going deep into Israeli territory to facilitate attacks. In recent months Gaza's attack and smuggling tunnels have suffered no fewer than 11 mysterious collapses, leaving an estimated 20 Gazans dead, most of them Hamas terrorists.

End Quote

Be careful with the stag as they were built with a cooling problem, and the heads go when they get too hot. Aftermarket radiators are the way to go.

I have a Suzuki ts250 cruiser that is gathering dust due to ill health, one of those gonnado's.

Israel showed a willingness to allow hamas to rebuild under international pressure, the result has shown that Israel was right and the Palestinians don't want peace.

A sure fire way of collapsing the tunnels is to inject compressed air into the ground. This results in the particles acting like quicksand and any tunnel will collapse around its concrete lining. Random injections work best as the Palestinians wont know which ground will be unstable or when.

My bet is they are working the liquefaction angle. All they'd have to do is inject water and then some ULF waves. Even with compressed air you need some kinds movement to trigger the action.

The Great Satan already has the answer for islamo-tunnels: the thermobaric bomb.

It cleans even those hard to reach places.

Isn't there a rat-control company that services Gaza? Google is your friend.

If not then it's a great idea for a startup company.

I'm selling my Mercedes S65 and buying one of those D9 dozers.

I'm just adding to my collection, although I think my 1948 greyhound bus conversation is a tad more practical on vacation than the D9 although I did just find a 71 Triumph Stag I might pick up

I'm not even close to retirement age but I think I'll just start early ;--)

Of course I can't drive the bus to Israel, which is first on my list.

But back on track, All deliveries of building materials into Gaza have been halted

Which is fantastic news. They should never have been allowed in the first place

See

Report: Israel halts transfer of building materials to Gaza

A senior Israeli official revealed on Monday that Israel has halted all transfers of building material to Gaza as part of the ongoing effort to disrupt the construction of terror tunnels by Hamas.

The report came just hours after the IDF announced the discovery of a terror tunnel leading into Israel from Gaza.

The official estimated that given the discovery, Hamas would most likely be unable to launch any surprise operations against Israel in the near future.

“Hamas is experiencing difficulties with their tunnels collapsing. We bested Hamas in Operation Protective Edge and ruined their plans,” the official said.

The official emphasized that Israel was not looking to escalate tensions with Hamas.

“As far as they’re concerned they penetrated into Israeli territory and thought that the situation had changed. This isn’t new. What’s new are our capabilities used in locating [the tunnels]. There are wide ranging operations to ensure the security of Israel and integrity of its borders.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said the discovery of the terror tunnel was a major victory for Israel.

Now, Netanyahu said, “Gaza-area residents can relax."

End Quote

Lets see if any of these numb skulls can put it all together

Here's a piece of another article with some interesting links

The IDF has warned that Hamas is focusing its efforts on one central terror tunnel, where 1,000 terrorists are said to be working on a tunnel going deep into Israeli territory to facilitate attacks. In recent months Gaza's attack and smuggling tunnels have suffered no fewer than 11 mysterious collapses, leaving an estimated 20 Gazans dead, most of them Hamas terrorists.

End Quote

Be careful with the stag as they were built with a cooling problem, and the heads go when they get too hot. Aftermarket radiators are the way to go.

I have a Suzuki ts250 cruiser that is gathering dust due to ill health, one of those gonnado's.

Israel showed a willingness to allow hamas to rebuild under international pressure, the result has shown that Israel was right and the Palestinians don't want peace.

A sure fire way of collapsing the tunnels is to inject compressed air into the ground. This results in the particles acting like quicksand and any tunnel will collapse around its concrete lining. Random injections work best as the Palestinians wont know which ground will be unstable or when.

Its got a 350 conversion in it, clutch and trans too. I can't imagine they left the original radiator in it.

Its in perfect shape and the originals had way to many problems mechanically so I'm OK with the conversion. I'm thinking about it. I have some time before I guy another vehicle. hell I just dropped some serious coin on that 48 bus so yeah. Don't want to blow all my fun money at once

Good at least the engine will be sound.

How about an old British sports car like an MG or Morgan next, something with a wooden frame ?

Maybe one of our moderators can transfer a few posts to a car thread.

Wooden frames are surprisingly durable.

I found a 1917 Baby Grand hard top but I'm suspicious its not a 1917, the hard top didn't come out until about 1919, and while it may look super cool, its one of the worst cars ever produced.

I'm thinking of going really old school. I found a bunch of rebuilt old trucks from about the 20s. I think the glut of antique cars right now likely has something to do with that new guy who's trying to bring Chicago out of receivership. My bet is he's selling off and they have a lot of auto museums up there. Right now 10K will buy just about anything.

I'll think of something cool for the tow behind. Adds do the charm.

Maybe if Cat ever surpluss's a combat D-9 I'll pick one up and stick on in the front yard, write have a nice day on the bucket.

The Arab Muslims are obviously trying to instigate another incursion but as usual they underestimate the Israeli resolve. Israel should begin to section Gaza kinda like the disputed territories. So they can more easily remove hostile combatants from the population there. Say five moats running parallel to the sea, up to the existing fence line. Protected by nice tall security walls and unmanned towers with drone firing systems.

Cut that place up a little and let them freak.

But I wouldn't do a full on invasion, yet, I'd split them up a little and then take the pieces one by one.

Maybe one of our moderators can transfer a few posts to a car thread.

Wooden frames are surprisingly durable.

I found a 1917 Baby Grand hard top but I'm suspicious its not a 1917, the hard top didn't come out until about 1919, and while it may look super cool, its one of the worst cars ever produced.

I'm thinking of going really old school. I found a bunch of rebuilt old trucks from about the 20s. I think the glut of antique cars right now likely has something to do with that new guy who's trying to bring Chicago out of receivership. My bet is he's selling off and they have a lot of auto museums up there. Right now 10K will buy just about anything.

I'll think of something cool for the tow behind. Adds do the charm.

Maybe if Cat ever surpluss's a combat D-9 I'll pick one up and stick on in the front yard, write have a nice day on the bucket.

The Arab Muslims are obviously trying to instigate another incursion but as usual they underestimate the Israeli resolve. Israel should begin to section Gaza kinda like the disputed territories. So they can more easily remove hostile combatants from the population there. Say five moats running parallel to the sea, up to the existing fence line. Protected by nice tall security walls and unmanned towers with drone firing systems.

Cut that place up a little and let them freak.

But I wouldn't do a full on invasion, yet, I'd split them up a little and then take the pieces one by one.

Try some of the European military surplus sites, you can buy almost anything from them. Someone bought a missile and put it in their front lawn

Forum List

Back