Combat Bulldozers Enter Gaza

Gentlemen, turn your bulldozers on!

On your marks! Ready, set....Allahukbar!

451978780-israeli-d9-bulldozers-roll-along-the-gettyimages.jpg

That was perfect Roudy.

Apparently these things are just about impervious. They send them in to retrieve other combat vehicles that might be stuck under fire ;--)

IDF-D9-bulldozer.jpg

"You have no facts, like we IslamoNazi terrorist supporters do"...sniff sniff!

Oh look at what happened to Achmed the dead terrorist's home!

D9-idf-pic407.jpg

e6d9986c2c62fae04214f93bb9f51ef8.jpg

Last edited:
Confucius say, "yo committa terro, yo home getta nice bulldozza visit!"

plf_demolish_israel.jpg

Probably what I should do but they guy is just so damn funny.

Oh well. He's just pissed off his terrorists are losing

I'm selling my Mercedes S65 and buying one of those D9 dozers.

I'm just adding to my collection, although I think my 1948 greyhound bus conversation is a tad more practical on vacation than the D9 although I did just find a 71 Triumph Stag I might pick up

I'm not even close to retirement age but I think I'll just start early ;--)

Of course I can't drive the bus to Israel, which is first on my list.

But back on track, All deliveries of building materials into Gaza have been halted

Which is fantastic news. They should never have been allowed in the first place

See

Report: Israel halts transfer of building materials to Gaza

A senior Israeli official revealed on Monday that Israel has halted all transfers of building material to Gaza as part of the ongoing effort to disrupt the construction of terror tunnels by Hamas.

The report came just hours after the IDF announced the discovery of a terror tunnel leading into Israel from Gaza.

The official estimated that given the discovery, Hamas would most likely be unable to launch any surprise operations against Israel in the near future.

“Hamas is experiencing difficulties with their tunnels collapsing. We bested Hamas in Operation Protective Edge and ruined their plans,” the official said.

The official emphasized that Israel was not looking to escalate tensions with Hamas.

“As far as they’re concerned they penetrated into Israeli territory and thought that the situation had changed. This isn’t new. What’s new are our capabilities used in locating [the tunnels]. There are wide ranging operations to ensure the security of Israel and integrity of its borders.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said the discovery of the terror tunnel was a major victory for Israel.

Now, Netanyahu said, “Gaza-area residents can relax."

End Quote

Lets see if any of these numb skulls can put it all together

Here's a piece of another article with some interesting links

The IDF has warned that Hamas is focusing its efforts on one central terror tunnel, where 1,000 terrorists are said to be working on a tunnel going deep into Israeli territory to facilitate attacks. In recent months Gaza's attack and smuggling tunnels have suffered no fewer than 11 mysterious collapses, leaving an estimated 20 Gazans dead, most of them Hamas terrorists.

End Quote

Last edited:
You have no facts. You ignore reality. You ignore the fact that the Jew siege tactics will get a normal response. You are the epitome of ignorance.
On the contrary, I educated you to the fact of islamo-tunneling to which you are in De-Nile.

Getting angry and frustrated as a result of your ineptitude and incompetence is no ones fault but your own.

The occupation deniers are as brainless as the holocaust deniers...

So, let's pretend the UN and international communities are wrong and those zionuts are right... That there is no "occupation" of Gaza...

Then Israel just invaded Gaza and you zionuts will soon start bleating when there are reprisals!

Actually Flag Boy they were apparently destroying another one of those non existent terror tunnels your ilk claims don't exist.

See

Israeli army says it discovered tunnel from Gaza into Israel

Looks like the flag troll is having problems staying on topic, and not just on this thread either...

Israel just invaded Gaza, again, and you bleat on about tunnels? Tunnels by the way, I have never claimed don't exist and, just to help you out, I have condemned more times than I care to remember... And your link is to an "old tunnel" that hasn't been used for two years!

What a silly little flag troll you are! Selective zionut intelligence must be a terrible affliction! :cuckoo:

You had trouble with blocks as a kid didn't you ?

Hows your math skills ?

Ever put 2 and 2 together ?

Israel sent in combat dozers to destroy a tunnel they'd found. ;--)

And your reading skills seem a tad off as well.

Maybe I can help you with that ;--)

Israeli troops detected the tunnel's exit, still underground, several days ago, according to military spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, who added he believes the tunnel was built after the summer war.

End Quote

Oh poor flag troll... Were you the failed bully at school?

Was the tunnel in Israel?

Appears to be... Close to Sufa I believe... About 6km from Gaza?

Then destroy the tunnel from there... No need to invade Gaza!

But then Israel don't really need an excuse to go into Gaza do they!

Hamas claimed that the Israeli military had announced "the finding of an old tunnel in order to gain continued US support for its anti-tunnels project".

al-Majd, reported that the tunnel had been used two years ago.

It would also appear from other sources that your Lt. Col. Lerner is not sure if it's a new tunnel or not... He "believes" it was built after the war... So he really isn't sure is he!

Israeli troops uncover 'new' tunnel leading from Gaza - BBC News

They need to be certain that no offshoots have been dug going to other areas, so they send in the bulldozers to collapse the tunnels . They are not weapons of war are they, and the outcome is Palestinian terrorists could be caught underground when the tunnels collapse ridding the world of them. They are a war crime as they are used to potentially blow up Israeli schools and attack Israeli children from.

BUT ONLY AN ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM ENABLER COULD EVER THINK ABOUT DEFENDING THE TUNNELS

Looks like the Israelis can return to Gaza anytime they want. Gaza is de juris, under occupation.

The so-called Hostages Case of the Nuremberg Tribunal clarified The Hague Regulations' definition of occupation in order to determine when occupation ends.

The Tribunal held that, the test for application of the legal regime of occupation is not whether the occupying power fails to exercise effective control over the territory, but whether it has the ability to exercise such power. In that hostages case, the Tribunal had to decide whether Germany’s occupation of Greece and Yugoslavia ended when Germany left the territory and ceded de facto control to non-German forces. Even though Germany did not actually control those areas, the Tribunal held that Germany remained the occupying power in both Greece and Yugoslavia and in the Territories to which it had ceded control since it could have reentered and controlled those territories at will.

Nuremberg Trial Transcripts

Pure horse shit

You're trying to convince us that since the US can invade anyone its wants its occupying the world.

Now if thats not a nice big steaming pile I don't know what is

Just fact and legal precedent in International law. It is so hilarious to watch you lose every darn argument you instigate. LOL

giphy.gif

So what about international law when it acts in Israel's favour, like the mandate of palestine, treaty of Sevres and treaty of Lausanne.

Now when did it become international law to have a right of return again ?

You mean the infrastructure of of resistance to occupation

Which does not include firing illegal weapons at Israeli children making them a war crime. The only penalty for such actions is return of fire until the Palestinians cry for a ceasefire.

I'm just adding to my collection, although I think my 1948 greyhound bus conversation is a tad more practical on vacation than the D9 although I did just find a 71 Triumph Stag I might pick up

But back on track, All deliveries of building materials into Gaza have been halted

See

A senior Israeli official revealed on Monday that Israel has halted all transfers of building material to Gaza as part of the ongoing effort to disrupt the construction of terror tunnels by Hamas.

The report came just hours after the IDF announced the discovery of a terror tunnel leading into Israel from Gaza.

The official estimated that given the discovery, Hamas would most likely be unable to launch any surprise operations against Israel in the near future.

“Hamas is experiencing difficulties with their tunnels collapsing. We bested Hamas in Operation Protective Edge and ruined their plans,” the official said.

The official emphasized that Israel was not looking to escalate tensions with Hamas.

“As far as they’re concerned they penetrated into Israeli territory and thought that the situation had changed. This isn’t new. What’s new are our capabilities used in locating [the tunnels]. There are wide ranging operations to ensure the security of Israel and integrity of its borders.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said the discovery of the terror tunnel was a major victory for Israel.

End Quote

The IDF has warned that Hamas is focusing its efforts on one central terror tunnel, where 1,000 terrorists are said to be working on a tunnel going deep into Israeli territory to facilitate attacks. In recent months Gaza's attack and smuggling tunnels have suffered no fewer than 11 mysterious collapses, leaving an estimated 20 Gazans dead, most of them Hamas terrorists.

End Quote

Be careful with the stag as they were built with a cooling problem, and the heads go when they get too hot. Aftermarket radiators are the way to go.

I have a Suzuki ts250 cruiser that is gathering dust due to ill health, one of those gonnado's.

Israel showed a willingness to allow hamas to rebuild under international pressure, the result has shown that Israel was right and the Palestinians don't want peace.

A sure fire way of collapsing the tunnels is to inject compressed air into the ground. This results in the particles acting like quicksand and any tunnel will collapse around its concrete lining. Random injections work best as the Palestinians wont know which ground will be unstable or when.

The Hasbara gang and their mutual support society. The clowns have no facts to rely on so they need that mutual support.

NO CONTENT FLAMING AGAIN freddy boy. Why do you do this every time you are beaten on the board, and bring in hasbara as if it was a nasty group like hamas or daesh

You have no facts. You ignore reality. You ignore the fact that the Jew siege tactics will get a normal response. You are the epitome of ignorance.

What siege tactics as Israel responds with actions allowed under international law. While your hero's are in breach of international laws and commit war crimes daily

See

End Quote

End Quote
Does the Islamic workers comp for terror tunnel builders include the 72 virgin donkeys in case of a fatal accident?

See

End Quote

End Quote

Be careful with the stag as they were built with a cooling problem, and the heads go when they get too hot. Aftermarket radiators are the way to go.

I have a Suzuki ts250 cruiser that is gathering dust due to ill health, one of those gonnado's.

Israel showed a willingness to allow hamas to rebuild under international pressure, the result has shown that Israel was right and the Palestinians don't want peace.

A sure fire way of collapsing the tunnels is to inject compressed air into the ground. This results in the particles acting like quicksand and any tunnel will collapse around its concrete lining. Random injections work best as the Palestinians wont know which ground will be unstable or when.

Its got a 350 conversion in it, clutch and trans too. I can't imagine they left the original radiator in it.

Its in perfect shape and the originals had way to many problems mechanically so I'm OK with the conversion. I'm thinking about it. I have some time before I guy another vehicle. hell I just dropped some serious coin on that 48 bus so yeah. Don't want to blow all my fun money at once

Forum List

Back