Comcast wants me to return inactive equipment?

Is this like paying a mistress you are not having sex with?

:21:
66480170_178232259866977_1889326972925706725_n_7d8ddf393a5f58abd2b36b82db0f8ab8000e09e3.jpg

Since when do they care about equipment that is not being used? I mean I was still being charged for it so I would think they wouldnt care

Return your unused equipment today.
See our no-contact return options.
You currently have one or more Xfinity modems in your home that you have not been using for a few months, and we’re asking you to return them.

You can find serial numbers on the back of the modems. The serial numbers for the inactive equipment in your home are as follows:​
What does your contract agreement say?

I never read it. I just know I have one of their boxes that I havent used since 2017 LOL
Just return it so others may use it.

They want me to do all of this and I dont feel like it

How to return

We want to make equipment returns as easy as possible during this uncertain time. We understand you may not be able to leave your home, so many of our return options are no-contact.

You can also bring your equipment to The UPS Store, where a UPS representative will pack and ship your equipment back to us.

Please do this as soon as you can to avoid any additional unreturned equipment fees. If you have any questions, visit Xfinity My Account.

If you have already returned your equipment, you can disregard this message.
Most cable companies supply shitty modems, so i use one from best buy. Any modem from cable company was brought by the cable company. I have one here from Charter not used since the week they brought it and haven't had charter in a couple of years. If they brought it to your house at time of installation, it is there problem to pick it up, and at your convenience. But I am not a lawyer and don't even play on on TV. ;)
I have Xfinity and Their modem is very good. I must Admit.
Youre a dumb ass too. You do realize they have the password to your router?
And? You think I am the only one who has their router? Crawl back under your bed. Stop stalking me.

Forum List

Back