Come on with the Impeachment Cummings

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
This is pretty dumb even for a D, making Trump and the Rs golden through 2024. The multiple FISA perjury investigations that are going on right now should be coming in with rollovers about the time this hits the Senate. that means that the house will flip and the senate will be held.

This is pretty dumb even for a D, making Trump and the Rs golden through 2024. The multiple FISA perjury investigations that are going on right now should be coming in with rollovers about the time this hits the Senate. that means that the house will flip and the senate will be held.
I think we see already a very healthy push back to the insane leftist agenda and ...how to describe it? barking mad attitude?

Get woke get broke is coming into full force,showing clearly that a majority of Americans are NOT OK with the narrative the left is cooking up,regarding the political reality of the nation.

I really start to be optimistic that sanity will prevail and once the leftist turds are flushed in the house,things will progress at the speed,they should have from the beginning.It will be great!

The Fisa abuse is the double whammy and I can't wait to see Strozk,Comey and the rest of the crooks go to jail (even though I was astonished that they didn't charge Comey over the email leaks).

The left is in full melt down and the more they run their mouths and foam and drool,the more will people see what they really are!

Sorry, I may have misled you. Cummings is going to come up short in the initial vote tally for a variety of reasons unless the house Rs vote present. That is the smart move because as Hannibal, Ghengis Khan and the Duke Wellington proved the well conducted retreat is a low casualty and enemy killing tactic. that is the way to slice and dice the Dems in the run up to 2020.

Forum List

Back