Comedian Margaret Cho, 'Sex workers...should be worshipped.'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Margaret Cho Gets Real About Being a Sex Worker: 'There's No Shame'

"Cho recently revealed to Billboard magazine that she was bullied, sexually abused and raped as a young girl. She was sexually molested by a family friend from age five to 12. “I had a very long-term relationship with this abuser, which is a horrible thing to say. I didn’t even understand it was abuse, because I was too young to know,” she said. “I endured it so many times, especially because I was alone a lot.” Cho said she was raped again at 14 and throughout her teenage years.

On Thursday, she compared her sex industry experiences with being abused. “I have way more PTSD from rape. That’s real. Sex work was just a good way to make money. At least for me then,” she said.

“I support sex workers because I was one and I know that it’s a job that’s needlessly shunned by society when frankly we should be worshipped,” Cho continued.

She went on to say that even the Bible glorified the world’s oldest profession as Mary Magdalene “was a whore and Jesus loved her.”"

"Cho recently revealed to Billboard magazine that she was bullied, sexually abused and raped as a young girl. She was sexually molested by a family friend from age five to 12. “I had a very long-term relationship with this abuser, which is a horrible thing to say. I didn’t even understand it was abuse, because I was too young to know,” she said. “I endured it so many times, especially because I was alone a lot.” Cho said she was raped again at 14 and throughout her teenage years.

On Thursday, she compared her sex industry experiences with being abused. “I have way more PTSD from rape. That’s real. Sex work was just a good way to make money. At least for me then,” she said.

“I support sex workers because I was one and I know that it’s a job that’s needlessly shunned by society when frankly we should be worshipped,” Cho continued.

She went on to say that even the Bible glorified the world’s oldest profession as Mary Magdalene “was a whore and Jesus loved her.”"

She is a Marxist libtard.

What else need we know?

Flush her down a toilet.

That Mary was no hooker, and much closer to Jesus, probably his wife, than Peter or the other apostles, which pissed Peter off but good: Mary Magdalene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And professional adult sex workers should be protected. It's already a tricky job...

Forum List

Back