Comedy Central Nightly Show (black anger show) ratings down 40%

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
With Nightly Show Ratings Down 40 from The Colbert Re Thompson on Hollywood

Stephen Colbert left. He was liberal...but honestly. .he was funny.

So Comedy Central...who gets farther left by the day...replaced him with Larry Wilmore and the Nightly Show. Basically a show all about how bad black folks have it here. And Jon Stewart is leaving. And he's being replaced by a racist minority too.

And who would guess. Ratings plummet 40%.

Guess 24/7 black griping isn't selling.

Call me a racist once, and I will be upset, and deny it.

Call me a racist 1000 times, and I turn you off.

So Comedy Central...who gets farther left by the day...replaced him with Larry Wilmore and the Nightly Show. Basically a show all about how bad black folks have it here. And Jon Stewart is leaving. And he's being replaced by a racist minority too.

You know it's because all the racist white people right..............:afro:

Call me a racist once, and I will be upset, and deny it.

Call me a racist 1000 times, and I turn you off.

Yep. Even as a conservative I watched Colbert. He was hilarious...and was 60/40 fair kinda.

This new show....it's constantly the same theme. Cops bad. White men bad. Repeat.

Tonight....they're calling whites racist who rent out old plantation hokes for weddings. Massive open natural places. Big beautiful homes. A "plantation" is just a big as farm...where shit it's planted....hence "plantation".

Apparently now having a wedding on grounds where slaves once worked....is now racist.

White liberals are the majority of their audience. Now...white libs stop watching when a black man takes over. RACISTS!!!

White liberals are the majority of their audience. Now...white libs stop watching when a black man takes over. RACISTS!!!

I'm waiting for the protests to start....

Here's the funny part. Of the 60% still watching....how many are guilty white libs who are thinking that the show sucks, but they HAVE to keep watching to be sure they aren't racist haha!!? Fucking liberals...you know at least 20% of the viewers are exactly that....guilty libs watching because they don't wanna feel racist.

Wilmore is funny. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. Nobody could have maintained Colbert's ratings cause he is a comedy God, but Wilmore is pretty good.

Here's the funny part. Of the 60% still watching....how many are guilty white libs who are thinking that the show sucks, but they HAVE to keep watching to be sure they aren't racist haha!!? Fucking liberals...you know at least 20% of the viewers are exactly that....guilty libs watching because they don't wanna feel racist.
I like the way that you make up a statistic and then take the piss out of group within your made up statistic.
I'm guessing that you win 74% of the debates that you have with yourself.

I like the way that you make up a statistic and then take the piss out of group within your made up statistic.
I'm guessing that you win 74% of the debates that you have with yourself.

My Stat is just as valid as the made up stat liberals use when they guess how many cops are corrupt.

Wilmore is funny. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. Nobody could have maintained Colbert's ratings cause he is a comedy God, but Wilmore is pretty good.

Obviously many people dont think so.

His show follows one basic theme...almost every night:

Cops are bad.
Whites are bad.
Crack a mildly funny joke.
Have a panel of 3 minorities that discuss the 2 issues above....and 1 white person to take all the shaming.

You really are a fucking idiot, LOL. Find something constructive to do with your life, ASSHOLE!

You really are a fucking idiot, LOL. Find something constructive to do with your life, ASSHOLE!

Wow. You really got me there.

Cops are bad.
Whites are bad.
Have a panel of 3 minorities that discuss the 2 issues above....and 1 white person to take all the shaming.

Are the libruls forcing you to watch? Did Larry Wilmore take your high school girlfriend? Obviously you have some sort of personal animosity for him. Come on.....tell us what the big bad black man did to hurt you.

Cops are bad.
Whites are bad.

Are the libruls forcing you to watch? Did Larry Wilmore take your high school girlfriend? Obviously you have some sort of personal animosity for him. Come on.....tell us what the big bad black man did to hurt you.

Um...nope. Even as a conservative. ..I'm open minded. I watched Colbert and Stewart. They're funny and hit both sides. More fair than not.

So...when the new show came...I gave it a shot.

But it's nothing but constant white shaming and cop hate every night.

So....bye bye channel 53.

Cops are bad.
Whites are bad.

Um...nope. Even as a conservative. ..I'm open minded. I watched Colbert and Stewart. They're funny and hit both sides. More fair than not.

I'm sure that will break their hearts. Perhaps you can watch old Victoria Jackson UTube videos instead. She might be more to your liking.

Cops are bad.
Whites are bad.

I'm sure that will break their hearts. Perhaps you can watch old Victoria Jackson UTube videos instead. She might be more to your liking.

Won't break their hearts. But may break their bank if me and thousands like me keep turning it off.

Black anger and white shaming just doesn't sell. Ratings prove that. Sorry.

If you like watching people yell "racist" over and over again, ad nauseam, this show is for you. The show beats the shit out it's one note theme and I'm surprised the audience is down only 40%.
Wilmore is smart but between Bill Cosby hate and race baiting the show has nothing else to offer at all.

Forum List

Back