Comey Calls GOP-Led Probe On Russia A ‘Wreck’

All cons, of course they reached a stupid verdict.

Comey Calls GOP-Led Probe On Russia A 'Wreck,' Slams Trump's Credibility | HuffPost

Former FBI Director James Comey on Sunday derided the Republican House Intelligence Committee’s report on meddling by Russia in the 2016 election as “a wreck,” while reaffirming his distrust of President Donald Trump.

The committee report released on Friday that found no evidence of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Moscow was slammed by Comey on NBC’s “Meet the Press” as merely “political” and self-harming.

“It wrecked the committee, and it damaged relationships with the [U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court], the intelligence communities,” he told NBC’s Chuck Todd of the assessment. “It’s just a wreck.”

Anyone who lies to Congress, as comey provably has, has lost whatever credibility they may have had. He is a partisan hack who needs to be sitting in the gray bar Hilton.
Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. Why aren't they doing anything about it?
They're busy ending a 70 year war and ringing in a new era of peace while lowering minority unemployment rates to the lowest ever recorded and cutting taxes to commence a raging economy and making history.
So if it isn't important to republicans why such whining about it?

Comey Calls GOP-Led Probe On Russia A 'Wreck,' Slams Trump's Credibility | HuffPost

Former FBI Director James Comey on Sunday derided the Republican House Intelligence Committee’s report on meddling by Russia in the 2016 election as “a wreck,” while reaffirming his distrust of President Donald Trump.

The committee report released on Friday that found no evidence of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Moscow was slammed by Comey on NBC’s “Meet the Press” as merely “political” and self-harming.

“It wrecked the committee, and it damaged relationships with the [U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court], the intelligence communities,” he told NBC’s Chuck Todd of the assessment. “It’s just a wreck.”

Anyone who lies to Congress, as comey provably has, has lost whatever credibility they may have had. He is a partisan hack who needs to be sitting in the gray bar Hilton.
Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. Why aren't they doing anything about it?
They're busy ending a 70 year war and ringing in a new era of peace while lowering minority unemployment rates to the lowest ever recorded and cutting taxes to commence a raging economy and making history.
You misspelled winning.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.
Whining is losing. You're experts so we'll take your word for it.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.
Glad we agree those whining about Mueller are losers.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.
Hillary and followers lost. I'm sure you remember that.

Because they are a huge part of the swamp as well. That was the reason I decided to vote for trump. He was equally hated by both "sides" of the political spectrum. Anyone with a brain should realize that the political class (repub, dem, green, it doesn't matter what they call themselves) is at war with the PEOPLE of the US. That is as plain as day to me.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.
Republicans are still whining about it.

You misspelled winning.
You misread whining.
Republicans are still whining about it.
They're making history and erasing the previous administration all in one. The #MAGA is tremendo.

Because they are a huge part of the swamp as well. That was the reason I decided to vote for trump. He was equally hated by both "sides" of the political spectrum. Anyone with a brain should realize that the political class (repub, dem, green, it doesn't matter what they call themselves) is at war with the PEOPLE of the US. That is as plain as day to me.
Ah so you are a "deep state" tin foiler.

No, I'm a realist. I have witnessed far too many programs that didn't do what they were intended to do, but that invariably led to ever more government power. I am also a student of history and the parallels are obvious to anyone who cares to look. "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it" is particularly appropriate in todays world. The fact that you ignore the past merely shows you either approve of what is happening, which makes you a progressive, or you're an idiot.

No, I'm a realist. I have witnessed far too many programs that didn't do what they were intended to do, but that invariably led to ever more government power. I am also a student of history and the parallels are obvious to anyone who cares to look. "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it" is particularly appropriate in todays world. The fact that you ignore the past merely shows you either approve of what is happening, which makes you a progressive, or you're an idiot.
So you believe the whole government is corrupt and trump is the savior? :laugh: Trump is a bigger swamp than the one he is supposedly replacing.

So you believe the whole government is corrupt and trump is the savior? :laugh: Trump is a bigger swamp than the one he is supposedly replacing.

If i thought the whole government was corrupt I wouldn't live here silly boy. But Congress exempts itself from laws that would see us go to prison. That is wrong on every level and that sort of illegal, and unethical behavior is committed by both sides. Politicians are in politics to line their own nests these days. That is very obvious.

Are you wearing your pussy suit while posting from your crying closet?
No

If i thought the whole government was corrupt I wouldn't live here silly boy. But Congress exempts itself from laws that would see us go to prison. That is wrong on every level and that sort of illegal, and unethical behavior is committed by both sides. Politicians are in politics to line their own nests these days. That is very obvious.
Trump is on track for the most executive orders in 50 years and has passed every law the republican congress has put in front of him. Some reformer :laugh:

Trump is on track for the most executive orders in 50 years and has passed every law the republican congress has put in front of him. Some reformer :laugh:

And the most important ones are those that rolled back obummers illegal EO's.

Trump already has twice as many executive orders than Obama in eight years. Looks like your rant on government power should be aimed at Trump.

batman-and-robin-obit.jpg

So far, that's all Trump has done.

Forum List

Back