Comey Obstructing Justice?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Or something more nefarious?

I say he is part of a massive cover up. If we want our nation to stay free we better pay attention and stop getting sidetracked with fake made up news. Just my humble opinion. Do we want a oligarchy or the Republic that many have fought and died for?

Freedom Watch

Comey is a swamp creature and represents what's wrong with our political system. The election outcome is a threat and they will do everything they can to take power away from the people.

Comey is a swamp creature and represents what's wrong with our political system. The election outcome is a threat and they will do everything they can to take power away from the people.

I could not agree more. Comey is representing himself as our superhero. If he were stronger, I suppose he might fly

People! The Obama admin was spying on the American people. Comey is part of that

I could not agree more. Comey is representing himself as our superhero. If he were stronger, I suppose he might fly
He's a legend in his own mind. But he has a 10 million dollar book deal so what do I know.

But... but... Trump hopes that Comey can let the Flynn matter go. OMG we are all gonna die run for your lives!!!

You must be high? Am I right?

Because Comey was just doing his job and TRUMP fired him for it. Trump is the one attempting to stop this investigation and he appears to be guility as hell.

Why are you so fucking blind? Party over country much???

What part of the Constitution have you not read? Oh wait none of it, right?

The left does not care about our country. They only care about winning. That is why they lose. They have nothing to hang their hat on except their hatred of those they disagree with. When our nation is run by bureaucrats they might get a freaking clue.I hate to say I told you so, especially in this instance.

Or something more nefarious?

I say he is part of a massive cover up. If we want our nation to stay free we better pay attention and stop getting sidetracked with fake made up news. Just my humble opinion. Do we want a oligarchy or the Republic that many have fought and died for?

Freedom Watch

Comey's actions are puzzling to say the least.

You must be high? Am I right?

Because Comey was just doing his job and TRUMP fired him for it. Trump is the one attempting to stop this investigation and he appears to be guility as hell.

Why are you so fucking blind? Party over country much???

He wasn't doing his job right in the first week of November. In the second week of November he deserved to be fired. That's what you were saying.

The left does not care about our country. They only care about winning. That is why they lose. They have nothing to hang their hat on except their hatred of those they disagree with. When our nation is run by bureaucrats they might get a freaking clue.I hate to say I told you so, especially in this instance.

You don't care about this country either. You put the interests of your glorious leader over that of the country. All you care about is winning. All you have is hatred. Republicans have to do everything in secret because their ideas are so unpopular.

Forum List

Back