🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Refuses To Answer Under Oath About Lynch Protection Of Clinton

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
James Comey Avoids Testifying on Dem Doc Reportedly Showing AG Lynch Protecting Hillary

GRASSLEY:
“Okay, moving on to another subject, the New York Times recently reported that the FBI had found a troubling email among the ones the Russians hacked from Democrat operatives. The email reportedly provided assurances that Attorney General Lynch would protect Secretary Clinton by making sure the FBI investigation ‘didn’t go too far.’ “How, and when, did you first learn of this document? Also, who sent it and who received it?”

COMEY:
“That’s not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, because it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I can’t talk about it here.”

GRASSLEY:
"What steps did the FBI take to determine whether Attorney General Lynch had actually given assurances that the political fix was in no matter what? Did the FBI interview the person who wrote the email? If not, why not?"

COMEY:
"I have to give you the same answer. I can’t talk about that in an unclassified setting."

GRASSLEY:
"Okay, then you can expect me to follow up on that. I asked the FBI to provide this email to the committee before today’s hearing. Why haven’t you done so and will you provide it by the end of this week?"

COMEY:
"Again, to react to that, I have to give a classified answer and I can’t give it sitting here."

GRASSLEY:
"So that means you can give me the email?"

COMEY:
"I’m not confirming there was an email, sir. I can’t — the subject is classified and in an appropriate forum I’d be happy to brief you on it. But I can’t do it in an open hearing."

BULLSHIT. Saying "There is an e-mail' or saying "There is no such e-mail" is not classified and does not require a 'classified' answer. It's a simple 'Yes' or 'No'.

----------------------

"Last month, the New York Times reported on the alleged document. The newspaper described “a document written by a Democratic operative that seemed — at least in the eyes of Mr. Comey and his aides — to raise questions about [Lynch’s] independence.”

The newspaper further described the reported document:

During Russia’s hacking campaign against the United States, intelligence agencies could peer, at times, into Russian networks and see what had been taken. Early last year, F.B.I. agents received a batch of hacked documents, and one caught their attention.

The document, which has been described as both a memo and an email, was written by a Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far, according to several former officials familiar with the document."

So active collusion (ongoing criminal enterprise) to keep criminal activity from being exposed is now "classified"? Yet unmasking and distributing it is A-OK as long as the target is a republican.

The problem here is that both Barack Obama, Valerie Jared, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, and Loretta Lynch, and several of their subordinates, and probably James Comey, all need criminal prosecution. I would not have left him in. I know that many in the FBI are LIVID over his handling of the Hillary case. I can only hope that in coming months, /someone/ gets prosecuted!

Its clear Hillary will never be charged let alone prosecuted. She or her husband have enough dirt on others to be immune from prosecution.

Why is this not a big story in the MSM? ...rhetorical question...some of us know why.

Watch as the Rs refuse to pursue this...they will just let it drop.

Why was he trying to bait the FBI director into breaking the law by revealing classified information? What a fucking asshole. Isn't that some kind of ethics violation.

Why was he trying to bait the FBI director into breaking the law by revealing classified information? What a fucking asshole. Isn't that some kind of ethics violation.
'Is there an e-mail which possibly infers the US AG was never going to allow the Clinton investigation go too far'' is NOT classified...unless it has been deemed 'classified' to ensure no one could ever see it / know about it.

'Leaking' the idea that Obama and Lynch were NEVER going to let the 'chosen one' be indicted because it was 'her turn' to run for President...AGAIN...is as much of a secret getting out as the DNC's own e-mails being leaked, exposing the DNC cheated in the primaries to help Hillary win and that they were / are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites. It's nothing everyone didn't already know.

'Is there an e-mail which possibly infers the US AG was never going to allow the Clinton investigation go too far'' is NOT classified...unless it has been deemed 'classified' to ensure no one could ever see it / know about it.

'Leaking' the idea that Obama and Lynch were NEVER going to let the 'chosen' one be indicted because it was 'her turn' to run for President...AGAIN...is as much of a secret getting out as the DNC's own e-mails being leaked, exposing the DNC cheated in the primaries and are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites. It's nothing everyone didn't already know.

Comrade you need to go back and study US Civic again.

COMEY:
“That’s not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, because it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I can’t talk about it here.”

'Leaking' the idea that Obama and Lynch were NEVER going to let the 'chosen' one be indicted because it was 'her turn' to run for President...AGAIN...is as much of a secret getting out as the DNC's own e-mails being leaked, exposing the DNC cheated in the primaries and are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites. It's nothing everyone didn't already know.

COMEY:

Funny how whenever the American people are close to learning something terribly damning about your Messiah, the information is classified.

COMEY:

Again, stating that such a letter exists or not is not 'classified'. This is just another example of hiding the truth from the American people. AGAIN, the FACT that Obama and both Holder and lynch had been and were protecting Hillary from criminal indictment is not news to anyone.

Protecting liberals from prison is what Obama and his criminal AGs did. Obama protected Holder from Perjury, Reid and Castro from Hatch Act Violations, and Hillary from numerous crimes - according to Comey - by declaring she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law and endangering national security.

Snowflakes despise Putin and Russia so much, and therefore attempt to associate them with the GOP, because Putin played Obama's ass like a fiddle when Barry was President. He made Barry look like he was playing checkers on the world stage when the game was chess.

(Of course, while most snowflakes hate the Russians, but Hillary, Bill, and the Podestas still say they pay extremely well... :p )

This is one of the biggest headlines out of the hearing today with the FBI director, pointing out that the FBI had found an email was obtained by Russian hackers that indicated that former DOJ hack Loretta Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from prosecution:

COMEY:

Funny how whenever the American people are close to learning something terribly damning about your Messiah, the information is classified.

How would you know if there is something damning if they are classified? Is somebody throwing you Red Meat? Somehow you think that is unique to President Obama? How about the Bush Torture tapes? How come they were classified? Lets see them. Oh wait we can't, they were destroyed.....opps.

How would you know if there is something damning if they are classified?
There is no other reason to refuse to answer the question 'is there an e-mail or not' except to hide the fact that there is such a letter, and Obama and his crooked AGs were protecting Hillary...which, again, everyone knows he was.

The DNC rigged their own primary, engaged in election fraud in their own primaries, and helped her cheat during debates in order to make sure she got the nomination. Obama and his SGs did their part, as well. Comey even declared it to be so under oath, making it clear the lame excuse used to keep her out of jail was that she was too stupid' to know she was breaking the law and endangering national security (like that would work with anyone else / any 'regular' citizens).

Denying Hillary was being protected is like denying people breathe air.

Again, stating that such a letter exists or not is not 'classified'. This is just another example of hiding the truth from the American people

Comrade EasyRed, I'll go with the FBI Director assessment, thank you.

COMEY:
"I’m not confirming there was an email, sir. I can’t — the subject is classified and in an appropriate forum I’d be happy to brief you on it. But I can’t do it in an open hearing."

btw your title is a lie. Even though the GOP Rep. tried to get him to break the law, the FBI Director took him to school.

How would you know if there is something damning if they are classified?
There is no other reason to refuse to answer the question 'is there an e-mail or not' except to hide the fact that there is such a letter, and Obama and his crooked AGs were protecting Hillary...which, again, everyone knows he was.

The DNC rigged their own primary, engaged in election fraud in their own primaries, and helped her cheat during debates in order to make sure she got the nomination. Obama and his SGs did their part, as well. Comey even declared it to be so under oath, making it clear the lame excuse used to keep her out of jail was that she was too stupid' to know she was breaking the law and endangering national security (like that would work with anyone else / any 'regular' citizens).

Denying Hillary was being protected is like denying people breathe air.

Not to familiar with our laws Comrade?

Again, stating that such a letter exists or not is not 'classified'. This is just another example of hiding the truth from the American people

Comrade EasyRed, I'll go with the FBI Director assessment, thank you.

COMEY:

btw your title is a lie. Even though the GOP Rep. tried to get him to break the law, the FBI Director took him to school.
Had there been no such email, then the subject would most likely not be classified. Why classify a subject about something which is nonexistent?

Forum List

Back