Comey strikes deal regarding congressional testimony

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Comey Strikes Deal Regarding Congressional Testimony
Former FBI Director James Comey ended a legal battle with House Republicans on Sunday, announcing that he will testify behind closed doors on Capitol Hill this week after receiving assurances that a transcript of his interview will be released to the public.

Bet he struck a deal probably sold his soul or turning a nice fat lie out.

When this guy is frog marched it will be a very good day....Comey is a treasonous seditious bastard...hanging is too good for him...I don't care if he was following Obama's orders which he was......he needs to pay....

Former FBI Director James Comey ended a legal battle with House Republicans on Sunday, announcing that he will testify behind closed doors on Capitol Hill this week after receiving assurances that a transcript of his interview will be released to the public.

Commie sold his soul to the Clintons along time ago and it would not surprise me that Soros is a joint member who owns him. He is a low life example of the Deep State, and a Swamp dweller.

upload_2018-12-2_12-37-54.jpeg

I don't know why he's still in the USA

Commie sold his soul to the Clintons along time ago and it would not surprise me that Soros is a joint member who owns him. He is a low life example of the Deep State, and a Swamp dweller.

View attachment 232290
uhhh, NO!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back