Comey testimony demolished the Leftie / media destroy Trump agenda

This coup is not going to end. It'll be one thing after the next until they either succeed or they destroy themselves. It's not just about Trump, it's about undermining our republic.
And the responsible right to responsible left with not let the Alt Right collapse our county.
:talk2hand:
Nope, real America will walk right over the Alt Right.
Yeah that helped you loose all those seats and the presidency.

This coup is not going to end. It'll be one thing after the next until they either succeed or they destroy themselves. It's not just about Trump, it's about undermining our republic.
And the responsible right to responsible left with not let the Alt Right collapse our county.
You exercise confirmation bias not logic. Those seats are not Alt Right, they are GOP, which continues to use loons like you as they have the last twenty years.

You exercise confirmation bias not logic. Those seats are not Alt Right, they are GOP, which continues to use loons like you as they have the last twenty years.
Not like Obama used you, you make Gruber proud.

Have you noticed? After the Comey testimony exposed that Trump is not under investigation for collusion with the Russians, despite all the non stop fake news by the crooked media telling us otherwise, the Left is starting to shift from their bullshit "collusion" lie, to "obstruction" now, which is even more of a dud than the other one. They will be paying dearly for this in the midterms when all they have to show for is that they tried to destroy Trump, and failed.
it is under investigation, now.

I Posted this in another thread but I thought you might need it now. Or maybe a hug from someone who cares. :(

Look...show some compassion to the Democrats over this Russia thing. It appears to be all they have :)

Specifically:

1. The Dems lost the White House in a race they thought was a slam dunk.

2. They could not regain control of the Senate although that looked to be within their grasp.

3. They do not have the House and do not appear to be able to regain the House for many years.

4. They have now lost the Supreme Court....probably for a generation.

5. That lost over a 1,000 State House seats during the eight years of Obama.

6. The GOP controls 2/3 of all the Governor seats in the U.S.A.

7. The Democrat "bench" consists of two almost 80 year old white men in Biden and Sanders....and a bitter old fake Native American woman in her 70's Elizabeth Warren. Oh....or you could go with former coke head "comedian" Stuart Smalley.

The Next Dem President?

stuart-smalley.jpg

So give your Democrat pals a break about the whole Russia nothing-burger. Right now...it's pretty much all they've got. :(

Actually you are the type of mental fodder that Gruber likes. Your ilk has been used by the GOP and got nothing in return.

Actually you are the type of mental fodder that Gruber likes. Your ilk has been used by the GOP and got nothing in return.
Lol, I don't fall all over myself to defend Obama fuck ups, you do.

I get the feeling that your feelings don't have much to do with reality.
Reality is Trump wasn't under investigation and he wanted Comey to say so. Despite the fake media tag lines for the last 6 months. And Comey probably got fired because Trump wanted him to clear his name in public

Last edited:
Poor Lefties, they all ejaculated prematurely over the biggest nothing burger in history, the Comey testimony.

What Trump wanted does not matter. The DOJ and the FBI owe their loyalty to the law and the Constitution, not the President.

It's pretty devastating for the Left, I have to admit. Not only did Trump walk away a winner, but Comey put himself in legal jeopardy, and the moron reopened the Hillary Clinton email investigation, with a new avenue into corruption and obstruction implicating Loretta Lynch and Hussein Obama. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.
link?

Trump legal team to file complaint over Comey memos, source says
Really? Are they going to file it in the same place as the investigation involving millions of illegals voting? How about the thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of New York on 9-11? That is the level of your and the fat senile old orange clown's credibility.
Maybe Trump will appoint an FBI director that has the balls to tell the Obama / Clinton Mafia he won't call an investigation a matter. Hilarious how an FBI chief says "maybe if I was stronger". Ha ha ha.
Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State, not President.
It was a coordinated obstruction of justice conspired by Obama and Hillary. Obama then told Lynch to put pressure on Comey. Comey, calculating that Hillary would probably win the presidency, decided to not press charges in order to keep his job.

And then you have the criminal unmasking of names and their leaking by Obama and his administration and colluding with Hillary and the media as a weapon to defeat the Trump.

What Trump wanted does not matter. The DOJ and the FBI owe their loyalty to the law and the Constitution, not the President.

Comey destroyed his own credibilty and character when he admitted that he agreed to Lynch's request, which was clearly a conspiracy to commit obstruction by Obama and Hillary.

Comey destroyed his own credibilty and character when he admitted that he agreed to Lynch's request, which was clearly a conspiracy to commit obstruction by Obama and Hillary.
Only in antiAmerican minds like yours, Roudy, is Comey's integrity damaged.

But your comment means that you want Trump to be like Obama.

That's right. I triumph over opposition. Thank you for acknowledging that.

By way of kind and gentle assistance with that reading comprehension issue let me suggest that one cannot be "had by" those things which one has not.

Oh, wait, my bad. That's not covered until 4th grade.

Though you may not grap it....on that account you remain secure.

That's right. I triumph over opposition. Thank you for acknowledging that.
By way of kind and gentle assistance with that reading comprehension issue let me suggest that one cannot be "had by" those things which one has not.Oh, wait, my bad. That's not covered until 4th grade.Though you may not grap it....on that account you remain secure.
I understand that your reassignment has caused some lapses in your cognitive abilities. Hang in there, my friend, I am rooting for you.

Have you noticed? After the Comey testimony exposed that Trump is not under investigation for collusion with the Russians, despite all the non stop fake news by the crooked media telling us otherwise, the Left is starting to shift from their bullshit "collusion" lie, to "obstruction" now, which is even more of a dud than the other one. They will be paying dearly for this in the midterms when all they have to show for is that they tried to destroy Trump, and failed.
Trump has an agenda? Who knew? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back