🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Turns On / Mocks Co-Conspirator Rosenstein

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Evidently Comey is pissed coup co-conspirator Rosenstein did not complete the Obama administration's political hit on Trump - staying on until the final Mueller report was released - by officially declaring Trump obstructed justice and pushing new US AG Barr to indict him.

"Former FBI Director James Comey described deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as not having “strong character” Thursday while appearing on a CNN town hall telecast.

“I think people like that, like Rod Rosenstein, who are people of accomplishment but not real sterling character, strong character, find themselves trapped. And then they start telling themselves a story to justify their being trapped which is, 'Yeah, he's awful but the country needs me,’”

'Not of sterling character'?!

While I agree with his assessment of Rosenstein, this SOB leaked classified, protected Hillary from indictment, knowingly intentionally perpetrated FISA Court abuses by using the Dossier he knew was not reliable to get warrants to spy on the Trump team, and participated in a seditious / treasonous coup run by the Obama administration to try to take down Trump and give Hillary the 2016 election.

Again, I can't wait until they Perp walk his ass after the US IG's report on the FBI's FISA Court Abuses comes out.

If the conspirators are already turning on each other NOW, wait until the reports and indictments start flying....

James Comey blasts Rod Rosenstein, mocks departing deputy AG for thinking 'the country needs me'

Last edited:
Evidently Comey is pissed coup co-conspirator Rosenstein did not complete the Obama administration's political hit on Trump - staying on until the final Mueller report was released - by officially declaring Trump obstructed justice and pushing new US AG Barr to indict him.

"Former FBI Director James Comey described deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as not having “strong character” Thursday while appearing on a CNN town hall telecast.

“I think people like that, like Rod Rosenstein, who are people of accomplishment but not real sterling character, strong character, find themselves trapped. And then they start telling themselves a story to justify their being trapped which is, 'Yeah, he's awful but the country needs me,’”

'Not of sterling character'?!

While I agree with his assessment of Rosenstein, this SOB leaked classified, protected Hillary from indictment, knowingly intentionally perpetrated FISA Court abuses by using the Dossier he knew was not reliable to get warrants to spy on the Trump team, and participated in a seditious / treasonous coup run by the Obama administration to try to take down Trump and give Hillary the 2016 election.

Again, I can't wait until they Perp walk his ass after the US IG's report on the FBI's FISA Court Abuses comes out.

If the conspirators are already turning on each other NOW, wait until the reports and indictments start flying....

James Comey blasts Rod Rosenstein, mocks departing deputy AG for thinking 'the country needs me'

You are a delusional little snowflake, Tinkerbell.

Forum List

Back