Comey's Leaked Memo Can Land Him In Prison

Here is the deal under the law if Comey believed Trump was trying to obstruct justice he was required to inform the DOJ if he believed that and didn't do so he has a problem on the other hand if he didn't believe that then this whole memo story is a whole lot of nothing.

I've been reading that Comey was obligated to inform the DOJ if he felt the investigation was being stymied in anyway. Ruh roh.
I've been reading that trying to obstruct justice is against the law.

The ONLY way Comey is guilty of anything- is if Trump is found guilty of obstructing justice.

ruh roh.
No he's admitted inadvertantly that he's been obstructing justice all along .

Sorry champ- no one has openly admitted to obstructing justice yet- though if Trump did ask the FBI not to investigate Flynn- he may have been obstructing justice.

Here is the deal under the law if Comey believed Trump was trying to obstruct justice he was required to inform the DOJ if he believed that and didn't do so he has a problem on the other hand if he didn't believe that then this whole memo story is a whole lot of nothing.

I've been reading that Comey was obligated to inform the DOJ if he felt the investigation was being stymied in anyway. Ruh roh.

The ONLY way Comey is guilty of anything- is if Trump is found guilty of obstructing justice.

ruh roh.

A US President attempting to obstruct justice?????

ruh roh

I posted this:
"A US President attempting to obstruct justice?????"

ruh roh.[

Can't imagine they'd find a penitentiary where the goon would be safe from the animals, but then that's his problem, eh? Try to out-slick the The Donald at your peril you fools.

james-comey-prison.jpg

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

Gregg Jarrett: Comey's revenge is a gun without powder
You boys are really creeping me out with all your calls of imprisoning the people who are calling out Trump's mistakes and misdeeds. This is America. Trump screwed up. Live with it and stop talking like a bunch of thug fascists.

Trump's butt kissers would be loyal to Trump, even if Trump shot their mother on a Manhatten street in front of the whole world.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

Talk about a stretch. This is why 90% of the search matches for the statues lead to conservative blogs. 28 USC 1361 deals with discovery, habeus corpus and the like. And 18 USC 4 requires the person to have witnessed a non-disputeable overt act. Not to mention Comey showing the memo to other people in the FBI satisfies the statute.

ruh roh.

Sorry champ- no one has openly admitted to obstructing justice yet- though if Trump did ask the FBI not to investigate Flynn- he may have been obstructing justice.
What part of inadvertantly do you not comprehend?
COMEY "INADVERTANTLY" admitted many things and you are deflecting & eluding to Hillary's obstruction of Justice as well as Bill talking to Lynch. Which brings us back to Comey, who admited what Bill did disturbed him yet he did not bring it up to his boss which is COMEY OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE.
This is part of why he got fired and commentators tell you, you can't make that decision for yourself, they have to notify their boss & let the Justice Dept decide.
Check his phone records and see if he spoke to Obama or someone else everytime he was to go to his boss instead. People need to see who compromised Comey check the phone records for clues and the one who cries the loudest about a subpoena of his phone records most likely has the most to hide.

Last edited:

ruh roh.

COMEY "INADVERTANTLY" admitted many things and you are deflecting & eluding to Hillary's obstruction of Justice as well as Bill talking to Lynch. Which brings us back to Comey, who admited what Bill did disturbed him yet he did not bring it up to his boss which is COMEY OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE.
This is part of why he got fired and commentators tell you, you can't make that decision for yourself, they have to notify their boss & let the Justice Dept decide.
Check his phone records and see if he spoke to Obama or someone else everytime he was to go to his boss instead. People need to see who compromised Comey check the phone records for clues and the one who cries the loudest about a subpoena of his phone records most likely has the most to hide.

By all means check Comey's phone records- and check Trump's and Session's phone records also. Why did Comey get fired? Well hard to keep track of all of the stories that Trump and his surrogates keep floating- mostly it appears that Comey got fired because Trump was pissed off at him for the Russia investigation.

Again- Comey can only be guilty of perjury if Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.

Can't imagine they'd find a penitentiary where the goon would be safe from the animals, but then that's his problem, eh? Try to out-slick the The Donald at your peril you fools.

james-comey-prison.jpg

I looked up the government code (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) and it's about Government property--and nothing about reporting or a required reporting of someone attempting to obstruct justice--(immediately.)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1361

Comey has a great excuse for not notifying anyone of this immediately. And it's because there were 3 ongoing investigations that he will say would have been compromised if he had released this information early.

Trump has a YUUUGGE problem. He throws himself under the bus everyday. This video where he admits that he fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation only supports Comey's memo. Then apparently he also told the Russians that he fired the "nut-job" Comey and he is now no longer under investigation, and apparently there is a White House memo regarding this that can also be used to support Comey's memo's. That this is indeed Obstruction of Justice, which is an impeachable offense.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

Trump is a walking--talking--tweeting disaster. Comey has agreed to testify during a public hearing sometime around Memorial day--and I am certain that these and many more questions will be a asked of him. But I doubt very seriously he'll go to prison over any of it. Comey is also currently under DOJ investigation over his own interference into this election, but I doubt he'll go to jail over that either.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Yesterday-the Trump--Russian investigation turned into a criminal investigation. Meaning they have something and it's not looking good for the Trump administration.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Last edited:
the head of the FBI isnt as stupid as Trump or any of his drones ..

RW pissants have been slobbering throw ..................... in jail for years

btw, hows that working out for ya ?

He is pretty stupid or hopeless corrupt. Under oath he laid out the tenets for crystal clear case against Clinton, yet he didn't recommend charges!

When Trump got into office he should have 86'ed him. When he didn't his firing later looked suspect at best.

Face it guys he is utterly incompetent

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And now you have Meuller.
4i6Ckte.gif

ruh roh.

ruh roh

I posted this:

ruh roh.[

I posted this:

You linked to it, and posted this:
"The ONLY way Comey is guilty of anything- blah blah blah...."

Time for a teachable moment:

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun
  1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement. Google

Is it old age, or are you always this stupid?

james-comey-prison.jpg

he is in a tough spot

either he perjured himself under oath

or

he obstructed justice

--LOL

which is it

ruh roh.

By all means check Comey's phone records- and check Trump's and Session's phone records also. Why did Comey get fired? Well hard to keep track of all of the stories that Trump and his surrogates keep floating- mostly it appears that Comey got fired because Trump was pissed off at him for the Russia investigation.

Again- Comey can only be guilty of perjury if Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.

You dunce....it is not possible for either Obama or Trump being guilty of obstruction of justice in telling their subordinates how to proceed or not to proceed.
It is their constitutional and statutory right.

Thomas Jefferson did exactly that in ordering his attorney general to prosecute Aaron Burr. He even called the Chief Justice, John Marshall and threatened to have him impeached if he didn't convict Burr.

You're a government school grad, huh?

I looked up the government code (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) and it's about Government property--and nothing about reporting or a required reporting of someone attempting to obstruct justice--(immediately.)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1361

Comey has a great excuse for not notifying anyone of this immediately. And it's because there were 3 ongoing investigations that he will say would have been compromised if he had released this information early.

Trump has a YUUUGGE problem. He throws himself under the bus everyday. This video where he admits that he fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation only supports Comey's memo. Then apparently he also told the Russians that he fired the "nut-job" Comey and he is now no longer under investigation, and apparently there is a White House memo regarding this that can also be used to support Comey's memo's. That this is indeed Obstruction of Justice, which is an impeachable offense.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

Trump is a walking--talking--tweeting disaster. Comey has agreed to testify during a public hearing sometime around Memorial day--and I am certain that these and many more questions will be a asked of him. But I doubt very seriously he'll go to prison over any of it. Comey is also currently under DOJ investigation over his own interference into this election, but I doubt he'll go to jail over that either.

Yesterday-the Trump--Russian investigation turned into a criminal investigation. Meaning they have something and it's not looking good for the Trump administration.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

What's the crime, you dope????

Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

ruh roh.

ruh roh

I posted this:

ruh roh.[

I posted this:

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun
  1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement. Google

James Comey has gotten away with breaking DOJ protocol all the way down the line. What in the hell makes you think he is now going to get prosecuted for keeping private memo's? Something that he has done for many years?
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Comey is going to be testifying in an open public hearing in a couple of weeks, and he is going to have answers to EVERYTHING--along with the reason he didn't report it immediately. His answer is going to be that he didn't want to compromise 3 ongoing investigations as the reason--and he'll walk out of there scott free.

Did you really believe that Comey was going to go running to Paul Ryan of all people--or anyone with an R behind their name and rat Trump out?--LOL Oh Hell no. Does that even make sense to you?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

ruh roh

I posted this:

ruh roh.[

I posted this:

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

James Comey has gotten away with breaking DOJ protocol all the way down the line. What in the hell makes you think he is now going to get prosecuted for keeping private memo's? Something that he has done for many years?
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Comey is going to be testifying in an open public hearing in a couple of weeks, and he is going to have answers to EVERYTHING--along with the reason he didn't report it immediately. His answer is going to be that he didn't want to compromise 3 ongoing investigations as the reason--and he'll walk out of there scott free.

Did you really believe that Comey was going to running to Paul Ryan of all people--or anyone with an R behind their name and rat Trump out?--LOL Oh Hell no. Does that even make sense to you?

1. Your rambling post has nothing to do with my post, the one to which you linked.
Is English a second language for you?
Do you have a first language?

2. "Comey is going to be testifying in an open public hearing in a couple of weeks, and he is going to have answers to EVERYTHING-...blah blah blah...."
No, you fool.
He picked a public venue so he could decline to answer questions he'd have to answer in closed door sessions.

3. "...rat Trump out?"

For what, you dope????
There is no crime!!!!
The President can stop an inquiry, dictate how it is to be done, or fire any subordinate.

4. An earlier post applies:
You dunce....it is not possible for either Obama or Trump being guilty of obstruction of justice in telling their subordinates how to proceed or not to proceed.

Thomas Jefferson did exactly that in ordering his attorney general to prosecute Aaron Burr. He even called the Chief Justice, John Marshall and threatened to have him impeached if he didn't convict Burr.

ruh roh

I posted this:

ruh roh.[

I posted this:

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

Did you really believe that Comey was going to running to Paul Ryan of all people--or anyone with an R behind their name and rat Trump out?--LOL Oh Hell no. Does that even make sense to you?

1. Your rambling post has nothing to do with my post, the one to which you linked.

2. "Comey is going to be testifying in an open public hearing in a couple of weeks, and he is going to have answers to EVERYTHING-...blah blah blah...."
No, you fool.
He picked a public venue so he could decline to answer questions he'd have to answer in closed door sessions.

3. "...rat Trump out?"

For what, you dope????
There is no crime!!!!
The President can stop an inquiry, dictate how it is to be done, or fire any subordinate.

If Comey declines to answer questions, it is BECAUSE this Russian Trump investigation is now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION as of 05/18/2017-- and NO ONE is going to be answering any questions, except the Special Prosecutor (Robert Mueller) when the investigation is done--Da Duh.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,”
Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”

Trump surrogates are now having to lawyer up- at their own expense, including Comey--and he will not be allowed to say much of anything.

So stayed tuned into to your favorite programs--you're in for one hell of a ride.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

I posted this:

ruh roh.[

I posted this:

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

No, you fool.

3. "...rat Trump out?"

For what, you dope????
There is no crime!!!!

If Comey declines to answer questions, it is BECAUSE this Russian Trump investigation is now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION as of 05/18/2017-- and NO ONE is going to be answering any questions, except the Special Prosecutor (Robert Mueller) when the investigation is done--Da Duh.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,”
Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”

Trump surrogates are now having to lawyer up- at their own expense, including Comey--and he will not be allowed to say much of anything.

So stayed tuned into to your favorite programs--you're in for one hell of a ride.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

"....Russian Trump investigation is now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION...."

What's the crime, you dunce?????

For edification:

Forum List

Back