Comfortable White Suburban Liberals...Hope Your Ready...

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This is the retribution your going to get when all law an order breaks down and Democrats try to force their cultural values on the people that defeated fascism and won World War Two. Hope the suburbs and the liberal whites that supported it for years get a taste of it. Rural America will not be crushed by your propaganda and academic lies.
More Stories Emerge of Rapes in Post-Katrina Chaos

stop complaining about your lives. there are people literally living in NY and LA!

stop complaining about your lives. there are people literally living in NY and LA!
Living in liberal misadminastrated disasters. They want that for the rest of the United States so they can destroy it.

This is the retribution your going to get when all law an order breaks down and Democrats try to force their cultural values on the people that defeated fascism and won World War Two. Hope the suburbs and the liberal whites that supported it for years get a taste of it. Rural America will not be crushed by your propaganda and academic lies.

When their bubble pops none of the things they think that matter will ...Like identity politics and micro aggression wont matter when theyre scratching for something to eat or hiding from roving bands

No one from the government is coming to save them

Another chicken little thread? Don't you ever get tired of the sky not falling?

A 2005 article?

Really?

In the metro Chicago area, we don't screw-around with that $hit...

When the inner-city goes up in flames, we call-up reliable National Guard units, and throw a ring of steel around the $hithole...

A 2005 article?

Really?

When the inner-city goes up in flames, we call-up reliable National Guard units, and throw a ring of steel around the $hithole...
Katrina happened in 2005 dumbass. Your lake shore bullshit will go under if Chicago Democrats and Governor Pritsker has his way. Your fucked comfortable suburban white boy that votes Democratic.

A 2005 article?

Really?

They did in 1968. But don’t count on downstate to save that situation now. Communism has threaded through our education system for decades now. We have a national morning program with Joe Scarborough and Mika Bresinski having an influential voice? What the fuck did this worm ever do? Typical liberal shit.

...Katrina happened in 2005 dumbass...
Sigh.

Correct. Katrina happened in 2005. This is 2019. The time for talking about its after effects was 14 years ago.

...Your lake shore bullshit will go under if Chicago Democrats and Governor Pritsker has his way...
Don't care if it does... it's mostly a Democratic Party Plantation nowadays anyway... no skin off my nose if it does.

...Your fucked comfortable suburban white boy that votes Democratic.
1. I am, indeed, boinked, on a fairly regular basis.

2. I am, indeed, comfortable.

3. I am, indeed, living in the far southwest burbs 30+ miles from downtown.

4. I am, indeed white.

5. I am, indeed, male.

6. I vote Republican one cycle, Democrat the next, depending on the issues, and the solutions and merits of the candidates.

---------

Like I said... we know how to handle our Neanderthals... reliable National Guard units throwing a ring-of-steel around the city.

You must be very afraid of the handful living on the other side of your cornfield, home-boy; not to worry... we'll protect you. :21:

A 2005 article?

Really?

They did in 1968. But don’t count on downstate to save that situation now. Communism has threaded through our education system for decades now. We have a national morning program with Joe Scarborough and Mika Bresinski having an influential voice? What the fuck did this worm ever do? Typical liberal shit.

In suburban areas is where youre gonna get armed violent White lefttard antifa types like this slob

1misfit leftwing idiot amature slob.JPG

This man was part of a small group arrested for threatening a family with weapons

You should change your avatar to this....

kpjt3e-24dvd.jpg

Sigh.

Correct. Katrina happened in 2005. This is 2019. The time for talking about its after effects was 14 years ago.

...Your lake shore bullshit will go under if Chicago Democrats and Governor Pritsker has his way...
Don't care if it does... it's mostly a Democratic Party Plantation nowadays anyway... no skin off my nose if it does.

4. I am, indeed white.

5. I am, indeed, male.

6. I vote Republican one cycle, Democrat the next, depending on the issues, and the solutions and merits of the candidates.

---------

Like I said... we know how to handle our Neanderthals... reliable National Guard units throwing a ring-of-steel around the city.

You must be very afraid of the handful living on the other side of your cornfield, home-boy; not to worry... we'll protect you. :21:
14 years and same situation. National Guard...as a vet of the National Guard...General Enree (or whatever the fuck his name was) was WRONG! Shoot them sonsabitches looting! As a Marine Corps Vet...the situation would have been complete from day one.

Sigh.

4. I am, indeed white.

5. I am, indeed, male.

---------

14 years and same situation. National Guard...as a vet of the National Guard...General Enree (or whatever the fuck his name was) was WRONG! Shoot them sonsabitches looting! As a Marine Corps Vet...the situation would have been complete from day one.
Sounds like the Louisiana National Guard lacked reliable units for that purpose.

100 bucks says that Bush92 lives in a nice little suburb, white picket fence, drives a mini-SUV and would not know what to do with a gun if he found one.

Another chicken little thread? Don't you ever get tired of the sky not falling?
ROFLMFAO

It’s a matter of when, not a question of if

If a person can not run up debt they can’t pay back
and continue spending money they don’t have
without having to deal with the consequences eventually...

What makes you think a country can?

Eventually, slapping a band aid on consequences
until the next crisis comes along, won’t be possible

Forum List

Back