Comical Question. What City/Cities Do "You Not Want To Live In" If Trump Beats Hillary In November?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana2: :banana2:

Now that "Trump Sax and Violins" will be the topic all week, lets have some fun with it, lets take this survey,,,,name at least three cities, or neighborhoods you do not want to be within five miles of in case Trump Beats Hillary in November. We pretty much know many of them,,,,,,,just list between one and five that you either live near,thankful you don't live in, or will be ready to flee in case Trump wins. :woohoo::laugh2:

Probably be the same ones I wouldn't care to live in regardless. New York City, LA, Chicago, pretty much any city whose metro area has multi-millions of people.

Probably be the same ones I wouldn't care to live in regardless. New York City, LA, Chicago, pretty much any city whose metro area has multi-millions of people.
i would imagine that Chicago would be at the top of the list. may as well body armor and close your windows when Trump is declared the winner

You really think people are that emotionally invested in this? Nevermind, crazies start burning shit up when their sports teams win. Hmmm, do you think crazy Trump supporters will start burning shit up if he wins?

In the most liberal cities it will be like an episode of the Walking Dead.
You really think people are that emotionally invested in this? Nevermind, crazies start burning shit up when their sports teams win. Hmmm, do you think crazy Trump supporters will start burning shit up if he wins?

Why don't u entertain us with a list of republican run utopia cities ? I dare ya ! Cause guess what, you won't answer my question,

Why don't u entertain us with a list of republican run utopia cities ? I dare ya ! Cause guess what, you won't answer my question,

Tissue?

Conservative dream city - Mogadishu. Lots of guns. No health care. Low taxes. Religious nuts.

Tissue?

You didn't answer my question . Just as I predicted .

Go get your shine box, bitch .

Tissue?

Ah okay, towel?

Tissue?

Republicans are always going on about government being the problem. Then they get elected and prove themselves correct. But it's not really the government that’s the problem, it's the Republicans.

Boca Raton Florida.

and to think that some blacks have been known to burn down thier own main street over a thug that tried to kill a cop, can u image what they will do if Trump wins, which means that many of them will "Have To Work For A Living"?

Forum List

Back