Coming Soon to a City Near You...

He that does not thank the guards is destined to die in his sleep at the hands of the enemy!

Wow! just wow!

The filth....it's disgusting!

To think some parts of the US are on their way to become like that....sad... San Francisco I have seen is an open toilet bowl nowl...New York is not far behind.

Oh the joys of globalization :puke:

Why do you care what religion people choose to follow?
When a religion calls for the killing of all people who do not convert to it, that religion should be banned from the USA....until they change their belief to one of tolerance for all religions...AS IS INTENDED BY OUR CONSTITUTION!!!!

Just how stupid can the politically correct be?

Oooohhh. I get it now. You care because you have a special, irrational hatred and bigotry toward this particular religion. I guess you can relate to those rabidly zealous anti-Christian types who make the same accusations about Christianity.

When was the last time any Christian religion taught killing for the religion?

And this one guy is a leader of a Christian religion? I guess you didn't hear the laughter in the background as he was speaking.

So once again: When was the last time any Christian RELIGION taught killing people for the RELIGION! Not one kook, but the entire religion itself.

Nice try anyway. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Christianity is only one religion, FYI.

The point is that there are extremists in any religion. There are Christian extermists who advocate the murder of people who don't follow certain Christian teachings. There are extremists actually do kill people by bombing abortion clinics, etc. There are Jewish extremists, there are Muslim extremists, there are Buddhist extremists, you get the picture.

Either judge all religions based on their extremists, or no religions based on their extremists. Anything in between is pure bias.

When a religion calls for the killing of all people who do not convert to it, that religion should be banned from the USA....until they change their belief to one of tolerance for all religions...AS IS INTENDED BY OUR CONSTITUTION!!!!

Oooohhh. I get it now. You care because you have a special, irrational hatred and bigotry toward this particular religion. I guess you can relate to those rabidly zealous anti-Christian types who make the same accusations about Christianity.

And this one guy is a leader of a Christian religion? I guess you didn't hear the laughter in the background as he was speaking.

So once again: When was the last time any Christian RELIGION taught killing people for the RELIGION! Not one kook, but the entire religion itself.

The point is that there are extremists in any religion. There are Christian extermists who advocate the murder of people who don't follow certain Christian teachings. There are extremists actually do kill people by bombing abortion clinics, etc. There are Jewish extremists, there are Muslim extremists, there are Buddhist extremists, you get the picture.

Either judge all religions based on their extremists, or no religions based on their extremists. Anything in between is pure bias.

The existence of the bell shaped curve dictates that there will be extremists in any large sampling of people. The difference between Islam and all other religions is that Islam has the hatred and the call for the death of 'infidels' written into its guiding document, the Quran.

Name another religion with any semblance of a bible that calls for the death of non-believers.

The existence of the bell shaped curve dictates that there will be extremists in any large sampling of people. The difference between Islam and all other religions is that Islam has the hatred and the call for the death of 'infidels' written into its guiding document, the Quran.

Name another religion with any semblance of a bible that calls for the death of non-believers.

Judaism. Christianity.

Judaism. Christianity.

Quote Chapter and Verse for each.

Wrong. Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is an umbrella of multiple religions like Catholic, Protestant or Baptist. They are religions that believe in the new Testament of Christ.

So which Christian religion currently teaches the slaughter of people who don't follow their creed?

Wrong. Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is an umbrella of multiple religions like Catholic, Protestant or Baptist. They are religions that believe in the new Testament of Christ.

So which Christian religion currently teaches the slaughter of people who don't follow their creed?

Those are denominations. Just like Judaism has different denominations, and Islam has different denominations.

Forum List

Back