Coming to a city near you.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
As predicted, part of the covid scam was the conditioning of the cattle to become accustomed to periodic regional lockdowns.

Covid is merely part of the greater climate scam.

One of the things that Covid IS about, is control.

Through the implementation of 'Covid Passports' they have limited movement.

Now, through the implementation of 'climate lockdowns' they will limit commerce.

It appears to be starting with the Indians.

New Delhi is an extreme example of air pollution...but the window will move.

Though the proposal is awaiting Indian Supreme Court approval...it absolutely will be.

The next stage is quickly approaching.

"India’s capital city Delhi is edging toward another lockdown. But this time, it isn’t related to COVID-19. It’s air pollution.

The Delhi government closed schools and colleges indefinitely, implemented work-from-home and halted any construction or demolition activities, according to a notice filed by the Delhi Pollution Control Committee.

According to the notice, air quality levels (AQI) touched 471 this weekend in Delhi, beyond the safe limit of 100.

Since then, a small percentage of pollution has disappeared, bringing the AQI into the lower 400s."

Seems to me that the argument here is that if you won't clean up we will shut you down. There is no right to pollute.

Seems to me that the argument here is that if you won't clean up we will shut you down. There is no right to pollute.
That's the debate...but I think it is nothing more than the conversion of a world economy to a carbon based credit system.

Build Back Better...Agenda 2030.

Don't be fooled...just another bunch of bankers lubing up for the ass pound.

That's the debate...but I think it is nothing more than the conversion of a world economy to a carbon based credit system.

Perhaps. You can't blame the world from wanting to move from the dollar though.

Perhaps. You can't blame the world from wanting to move from the dollar though.
Yes but I can blame the power elite for wanting to take advantage of the honest, good will of the average plebeian.

Power never relinquishes, it only adjusts its grip.

Their idea of a Utopia is you being tagged, and tracked like a cow, living in a micro unit, heavily subsidizing your diet with bugs.

Be careful what you wish for.

Yes but I can blame the power elite for wanting to take advantage of the honest, good will of the average plebeian.

Power never relinquishes, it only adjusts its grip.

Their idea of a Utopia is you being tagged, and tracked like a cow, living in a micro unit, heavily subsidizing your diet with bugs.

Be careful what you wish for.

The dollar or carbon, I agree it's all the same.

As predicted, part of the covid scam was the conditioning of the cattle to become accustomed to periodic regional lockdowns.

Covid is merely part of the greater climate scam.

One of the things that Covid IS about, is control.

Through the implementation of 'Covid Passports' they have limited movement.

Now, through the implementation of 'climate lockdowns' they will limit commerce.

It appears to be starting with the Indians.

New Delhi is an extreme example of air pollution...but the window will move.

Though the proposal is awaiting Indian Supreme Court approval...it absolutely will be.

The next stage is quickly approaching.

"India’s capital city Delhi is edging toward another lockdown. But this time, it isn’t related to COVID-19. It’s air pollution.

The Delhi government closed schools and colleges indefinitely, implemented work-from-home and halted any construction or demolition activities, according to a notice filed by the Delhi Pollution Control Committee.

According to the notice, air quality levels (AQI) touched 471 this weekend in Delhi, beyond the safe limit of 100.

Since then, a small percentage of pollution has disappeared, bringing the AQI into the lower 400s."

2484.jpg

Poulluted_killer_fog_in_Delhi.jpg

9ifhpifs_delhi-smog-pti_625x300_11_November_21.jpg

Delhi, India.

How would you like to breath in that shit?

2484.jpg

Poulluted_killer_fog_in_Delhi.jpg

9ifhpifs_delhi-smog-pti_625x300_11_November_21.jpg

Delhi, India.

How would you like to breath in that shit?
How would you like to be locked into your home because of it?

How would you like for your income to robbed from you because of it?

New Delhi is not the only city in India...big country.

If one does not like "breathing that shit"...they should MOVE AWAY.

I wouldn't like it and I would strongly side with cleaning things up.

I wouldn't like it and I would strongly side with cleaning things up.
So are you fine with robbing the liberties of citizens for the climate?

Do you realize the percentage of the population in New Delhi live on less than $2 per day?

Do you realize that there is no social welfare system in India to compensate people for this shutdown?

Do you realize that this is an unsustainable policy enacted in a developing nation that will starve children and destroy families?

Do you realize that this is actually intended for wealthy western nations?

Do you fuckin think beyond the end of your nose?

So are you fine with robbing the liberties of citizens for the climate?

That you do not see breathable air as a valid liberty for people says a lot. No I do not see unlimited pollution as a liberty.

Do you realize the percentage of the population in New Delhi live on less than $2 per day?

Do you realize that there is no social welfare system in India to compensate people for this shutdown?

Do you realize that this is an unsustainable policy enacted in a developing nation that will starve children and destroy families?

Do you realize that this is actually intended for wealthy western nations?

Do you fuckin think beyond the end of your nose?

And none of it matters if you can't breath.

WEF is preaching what's coming. Nobody is listening.

Dumb fuck, we didn't like it in this nation, and we did fix it. In spite of all the nay sayers that said it would ruin the economy. And we will make the creation of energy free of creating GHGs, in spite of people that simply cannot adjust to reality.

Dumb fuck, we didn't like it in this nation, and we did fix it. In spite of all the nay sayers that said it would ruin the economy. And we will make the creation of energy free of creating GHGs, in spite of people that simply cannot adjust to reality.
HotPizza_7324_binky.jpg

It's all about population.

People use stuff.

Stuff pollutes one way or another.

What we need is another World War.

That or a genuine plague on the scale of Bubonic Plague to thin the herd drastically.

Do you really believe that some liberal isn't already working on that?

Forum List

Back