Coming Your Way: Australian Policeman Chokes, Arrests Woman for Not Wearing Mask

A lot of people defended the treatment of Sandra Bland.
LOL....awesomely stupid. I'm not a "lot of people" and what has that got to do anyway with an Australian cop choking a woman not wearing a covid mask, on the street no less?
If he killed her would the death be attributed to the corona virus? Or does only the CDC do dishonest
shit like that?
Get a ct scan.

A lot of people defended the treatment of Sandra Bland.
LOL....awesomely stupid. I'm not a "lot of people" and what has that got to do anyway with an Australian cop choking a woman not wearing a covid mask, on the street no less?
If he killed her would the death be attributed to the corona virus? Or does only the CDC do dishonest
shit like that?
Get a ct scan.

I explained myself. It was argued that this is where we are headed. I noted that we have been well past that already.

I explained myself. It was argued that this is where we are headed. I noted that we have been well past that already.
I'm not nearly that pessimistic though in some places like NY, New Jersey, LA and Chicago citizens are encouraged to rat out each other and notify authorities when someone isn't wearing the mask or open for business.

What’s the big deal? Americans are assaulted all the time by police for wearing black skin.
I know I was going boating and I was wearing my black wet suit and I was harassed by the police boat for water skiing and creating a wake even though there was no signage

Absolute power requires absolute submission. It works the same in all countries.

Those who resist the police deserve a fuck of a lot worse than this. Resisting should be an instant death sentence.

Do be fair, she did kick that other police officer. So she's not fully innocent in this case. Still does not warrant the death sentence, though.

Cops should not be required to be MMA fighters. Their job is already dangerous enough. Strugglers should be shot immediately.

Absolute power requires absolute submission. It works the same in all countries.

Those who resist the police deserve a fuck of a lot worse than this. Resisting should be an instant death sentence.

Do be fair, she did kick that other police officer. So she's not fully innocent in this case. Still does not warrant the death sentence, though.

Cops should not be required to be MMA fighters. Their job is already dangerous enough. Strugglers should be shot immediately.

Now that is not due process. Every criminal needs to have a fair and free trial, no matter how heinous the crime.

no one should simply allow someone to violate their civil rights.
a civil society does not settle disputes by brawling in the streets

I think the woman has a balid complaint

but she was being very stupid by fighting with the cop and resisting arrest

no one should simply allow someone to violate their civil rights.
a civil society does not settle disputes by brawling in the streets

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion?
You are talking nonsense

violence and civil disorder such as we are seeing on the streets of America are the result of bad parenting not noble just causes

Now that is not due process. Every criminal needs to have a fair and free trial, no matter how heinous the crime.

Every cop deserves to be safe. Fighting people isnt safe.

LOTS of people would resist if they were being choked by a cop.
If she hadnt resisted, she wouldnt have been "choked" in the first place, and lets be perfectly honest, she was in NO danger of being choked to death.

If she hadnt resisted, she wouldnt have been "choked" in the first place, and lets be perfectly honest, she was in NO danger of being choked to death.

The video begins with the cop choking her. We don't know what happens before that or if she resisted to begin with. You can't just assume that.

People are gonna struggle when they're being choked. Self preservation is an expected response. He needs to lose his job

Every cop deserves to be safe. Fighting people isnt safe.

Don't the citizens deserve to be safe as well? The peace officer shouldn't be the judge, jury, and executioner. Even though I 100% support the police in most cases, I don't think kicking an officer should result in the immediate death penalty.

Forum List

Back