Coming Your Way: Australian Policeman Chokes, Arrests Woman for Not Wearing Mask

Absolute power requires absolute submission. It works the same in all countries.

Those who resist the police deserve a fuck of a lot worse than this. Resisting should be an instant death sentence.

Do be fair, she did kick that other police officer. So she's not fully innocent in this case. Still does not warrant the death sentence, though.

People are gonna struggle when they're being choked. Self preservation is an expected response. He needs to lose his job

You are right. When you restrain an individual, you need to do it in a smart and safe manner, without harming you or the suspect. Choking somebody is unnecessary, and the cop should be investigated for it.

She shoulda screamed I can't breath!!!

Works well with progtards and woulda been legit

"She shoulda screamed I can't breath!!!"

And she should have said she Identified as a Black wimmens and that asking her to wear a mask therefore is RACIST :smoke:

If she hadnt resisted, she wouldnt have been "choked" in the first place, and lets be perfectly honest, she was in NO danger of being choked to death.

The video begins with the cop choking her. We don't know what happens before that or if she resisted to begin with. You can't just assume that.
I can assume that. No cop goes up to a random person and chokes them.

Absolute power requires absolute submission. It works the same in all countries.

Those who resist the police deserve a fuck of a lot worse than this. Resisting should be an instant death sentence.

Do be fair, she did kick that other police officer. So she's not fully innocent in this case. Still does not warrant the death sentence, though.

Cops should not be required to be MMA fighters. Their job is already dangerous enough. Strugglers should be shot immediately.

Now that is not due process. Every criminal needs to have a fair and free trial, no matter how heinous the crime.

Every cop deserves to be safe. Fighting people isnt safe.

Don't the citizens deserve to be safe as well? The peace officer shouldn't be the judge, jury, and executioner. Even though I 100% support the police in most cases, I don't think kicking an officer should result in the immediate death penalty.

People wouldnt kick cops or struggle with them if they knew the consequence.

I can assume that. No cop goes up to a random person and chokes them.

Never assume. It makes an ass out of you and me.
Sorry, but an extremely old joke is not a good argument.

The police often grab someone they are arresting for the most trivial of reasons or no reason at all. Because of the awkwardness of that tactic, the cops get frustrated and escalate their violence.
Body cams will reveal when the cops are misbehaving.

Forum List

Back