Commander a$$hat...

God forbid we do anything about the one common denominator ....guns!

But hey , let's ban Muslims from entering the country!! Lol. That's perfectly acceptable !
Stripping freedom from citizens vs non citizens rights they don't have HMMMM?
Dummy

Background checks, smaller magazines and waiting periods don't strip your freedoms.
Yes they do. Tell me, how would that stuff have solved anything?

How? How are you less free if you have to wait? How are smaller magazines restricting your freedom?

If one life is saved by any of those measures, how is it not worth the wait?

We have been kicking this problem to the curb for a very long time. Denying it is a problem won't work anymore, we need better solutions than nothing at all.
CVs6lnEVEAAVimQ.jpg
Cry me a river, more laws will never help save even one life... Only a Colossal Waste of time and money.

I agree we already have 25,000 laws on the books most of them are useless. We need gun registration and we need to do it now.
Gun registration?? Absolutely unconstitutional in every way, unacceptable might as well rip up the Constitution.

But hey , let's ban Muslims from entering the country!! Lol. That's perfectly acceptable !
Dummy

Background checks, smaller magazines and waiting periods don't strip your freedoms.

How? How are you less free if you have to wait? How are smaller magazines restricting your freedom?

The fact is there is no need for smaller magazines, that measure will not save one single life.

Last edited:

Dummy

The fact is there is no need for smaller magazines, that measure will not say one single life.

Of course there is.

Seattle School Shooter Was Thwarted By A Limited Amount Of Ammunition

Why don't people just give up on gun control. There is no way people are going to allow themselves to be disarmed once they have a gun. There is no legitimate reason for the government to disarm the people they rule over unless they want to make it easier to rule over them. It is one of the things virtually all forms of authority which is to prevent you from fighting back which is why the government wants to keep you disarmed while it has the largest arsenal in the world.
True, taking guns away from law-abiding citizens will do nothing but empower criminals. There is no way our military will back the government when the government is clearly turning on its own citizens in every aspect of life.

That should make good campaign fodder. Republicans want to make sure terrorists have access to as many guns as they can afford. Remember "refugees": you're not allowed to pray in public, you can't can't wear traditional dress, you can't have food stamps and you shouldn't be able to even enter the country, but if you do, you're welcome to armor yourself to the hilt. Two AKs gets you a set of body armor at Crazy Don's.

Dummy

The fact is there is no need for smaller magazines, that measure will not say one single life.

Of course there is.

Seattle School Shooter Was Thwarted By A Limited Amount Of Ammunition
The argument is like a Band-Aid on a broken arm, it makes no sense. Not to mention it's just unconstitutional an idea made up by dimwits.

Dummy

You seem to be under the impression that the 2nd is about hunting....

That should make good campaign fodder. Republicans want to make sure terrorists have access to as many guns as they can afford. Remember "refugees": you're not allowed to pray in public, you can't can't wear traditional dress, you can't have food stamps and you shouldn't be able to even enter the country, but if you do, you're welcome to armor yourself to the hilt. Two AKs gets you a set of body armor at Crazy Don's.
Deflection noted

Deflection noted.
Thanks for re-posting my message. :2up:

Why don't people just give up on gun control. There is no way people are going to allow themselves to be disarmed once they have a gun. There is no legitimate reason for the government to disarm the people they rule over unless they want to make it easier to rule over them. It is one of the things virtually all forms of authority which is to prevent you from fighting back which is why the government wants to keep you disarmed while it has the largest arsenal in the world.
What a liar you are. Nobody is even suggesting that we disarm all the citizens. What is being suggested is that there be reasonable limits on who can purchase a gun, and time to to in depth background checks.

But go ahead and tell all the silly gungrabber lies you wish. Even longtime gunowners like myself realize what kind of lies you people are telling to protect the profits of the merchants of these unneeded weapons.

Dummy

The fact is there is no need for smaller magazines, that measure will not save one single life.
Not only that, might slow another Lanzo up when taking out a grade school. Ya, man, can't infringe on that man's freedom. Gotta make sure the next Dear has plenty of ammo. Yessirreeeeeeeee Bob.

Forum List

Back