We should rid ourselves of redundant Federal Bureaucracies...and use the money more wisely.

I wanted to reply to a few more of these comments. The only ones that I do not understand are the references to Trump. Not one reference to Biden/Harris. This thread was titled "We should rid ourselves of redundant federal bureaucracies and use the money more wisely".

Which reminds me: An Article V Convention of States is a good option. Much better than invoking Article II. ? It seems like all sides can agree this monster is out of control.
We don't need this convention. Goverment didn't get too big until others besides whites got included. Then suddenly government was too big amd needs to be reformed. The last thing we need is states rights.

Why? Why not just cut spending, reduce the money flowing from the states to the government? What is the purpose of the states sending money to the government, only to have the government turn around and give it back to the states? That’s an inefficient way of doing it.
Just let the states keep their money.

The space force is actually a good idea. First you have to get the image of Star Wars out of your mind and see that, having an organization to monitor and protect our interests in that frontier isn’t a bad thing.

There’s a lot going on up there…seems feasible to have a military branch dedicated to keeping our interests up there secure, isn’t it?
Well the Blue States might be up for that but the Red States would be hell no....

There is federal money spent because it is efficient, Research, Program development, educational standards...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Say what???? I’ve never seen such a lock step bunch. You all like to jeer the right for their infighting, because they all have different views, but you all never disagree with each other. When pelosi was speaker, they all lined up behind her, and as soon as Jeffries becomes speaker, they will line up behind him.

You all are absolutely monolithic in your views.

Yes..they could. All the bills they want to pass are probably already written, just need to be brought to the floor and voted on. With a supermajority, there is no obstacle.
Democrats are the ones who don't matrch lock step. Look at your party, they all fall in line when trump says jump. Democrats aren't doing that for Biden.

Well the Blue States might be up for that but the Red States would be hell no....

There is federal money spent because it is efficient, Research, Program development, educational standards...
Some red states woud go broke if we did things as this is me suggests.

Ok, please explain where I am incorrect.
Meanwhile, the GOP voted to repeal Obamacare over 60 times, often holding the same vote over and over to give newly elected law makers an opportunity to vote to repeal Obama care.

1719257098627.png

Democrats are the ones who don't matrch lock step. Look at your party, they all fall in line when trump says jump. Democrats aren't doing that for Biden.

no, but wait til you have a democrat majority in the house. When the speaker says jump, all the dems will jump.

At least the repubs disagree with each other, hence the infighting, dems just fall in line with their leaders seak

That happened during Obama years when they had the supermajority ?
No...

We were discussing your allegation that the Democrats vote as a unit. Nothing could be further from the truth. I pointed out an example from the current administration.

If you want to go back to 2016, I would urge you to consider how Clinton lost despite getting millions more votes. Its because Bernie voters didn’t vote for her.

We don't need this convention. Goverment didn't get too big until others besides whites got included. Then suddenly government was too big amd needs to be reformed. The last thing we need is states rights.
Nice to hear from you, as always.

I do not understand your comments: "The last thing we need is states rights."

Why not states rights? What is so bad about it? To me, the closer the power is to the people, the better off we will be.

No...

We were discussing your allegation that the Democrats vote as a unit. Nothing could be further from the truth. I pointed out an example from the current administration.

If you want to go back to 2016, I would urge you to consider how Clinton lost despite getting millions more votes. Its because Bernie voters didn’t vote for her.
So, we were taking about dems being monolithic in their views, then you changed it to voting.

Sure, there may be some outliers on certain things, but overall, they are always in lock step, MUCH more than the right is, for certain.

Both sides could stand to have more independent thought, but when it comes to being in line, the dems are in line the most. It’s why you don’t hardly ever see them fighting, they agree on nearly everything.

So, we were taking about dems being monolithic in their views, then you changed it to voting.
Well, that is how a lawmaker expresses their views.

Are you really that retarded?
Sure, there may be some outliers on certain things, but overall, they are always in lock step, MUCH more than the right is, for certain.
Not even remotely true. Find me any nationally prominent republicans who don't support the blob.
Both sides could stand to have more independent thought, but when it comes to being in line, the dems are in line the most. It’s why you don’t hardly ever see them fighting, they agree on nearly everything.
Yeah...you're retarded.

Nope. That's republican propaganda.

No, that's reality.

SJW mantra: "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

And my own personal favorite "The Right thinks the Left's ideas are retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't exist"

You do realize the Education Department has the smallest budget in the federal government and most of that involved special education for states and student loans?

And that's still a redundant process, and they control States via control of money. Get the money out of the equation and just have a group that sets minimum standards for all levels of education.

Forum List

Back