We should rid ourselves of redundant Federal Bureaucracies...and use the money more wisely.

We did when Trump was in office, despite Democrats being obstructionists.

You did? Then why did the number of illegals crossing the border not go down under Trump till 2020, mostly due to COVID?

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

You support war, that's why you want our troops spread out all over creation, playing the world's babysitter.

Your Cold War model of hegemony is done....The populace is sick of your neocon forever war shit.
Ronald Reagan had a favorite moto. Peace through strength. That is what I believe. I spent 23 years in the Navy and Reserve. I think we did a good job, considering I fought a war in the Gulf.

I'm not a smart person, anyone who wants to farm pigs is probably not the sharpest knife

but i do have a sense of justice........

1719099449102.png

~S~

Get rid of the Dept of Agriculture. Lazy farmer cheats sucking off the government!

Get rid of federal weather entities. The Red states need to bootstrap those hurricane warnings! MAGA!

Sure, nobody likes federal oversight, yet everyone wants to hang onto their purse strings............~S~

All of them.
I see you haven't thought this through completely, like most people who give kneejerk responses like yours.

I guess you were never on a ship deployed for 7-8 months and needing servicing. It's a long way home with an engine casualty. I guess you want us to take weeks to respond to a situation overseas instead of just hours.

Do you remember when the Somali pirates took over the Maersk Alabama. What overseas bases did we use to get our people there to retake the ship? Where do our ship's get their fuel? Where do our planes land to carry personnel and equipment?

Most of the bases where I visited in the Mediterranean are now gone, except for Naples, Sigonella, and Rota. Most of the Army bases in Germany are gone already. We are building bases in Poland to get closer to Russia. Most of the Army forces in Germany will move there because the Germans don't like us as much anymore.

Surely, you could come up with one base to close, so I could shoot down your idea!

I see you haven't thought this through completely, like most people who give kneejerk responses like yours.

I guess you were never on a ship deployed for 7-8 months and needing servicing. It's a long way home with an engine casualty. I guess you want us to take weeks to respond to a situation overseas instead of just hours.

Do you remember when the Somali pirates took over the Maersk Alabama. What overseas bases did we use to get our people there to retake the ship? Where do our ship's get their fuel? Where do our planes land to carry personnel and equipment?

Most of the bases where I visited in the Mediterranean are now gone, except for Naples, Sigonella, and Rota. Most of the Army bases in Germany are gone already. We are building bases in Poland to get closer to Russia. Most of the Army forces in Germany will move there because the Germans don't like us as much anymore.

Surely, you could come up with one base to close, so I could shoot down your idea!
thx for your service

but you really are the lord's biggest tool

best wishes

~S~

Forum List

Back