Commander a$$hat...

It is all politics, nothing more, nothing less. The Democrats are being forced into minutia to try and break people away from looking at the big picture of the economy, and the world that the Democrats have created.

Us arguing over this EO is dumb, because if we have our way, all of Obama's EOs will disappear next January. There is no law in effect, just his pen/phone.

I am not for this EO either, but better to make it go away by keeping everyone on the reservation over the big problems that face us, then fracturing anyone off when we all know it goes away if Hillary is sent into retirement.

Did you hear that Rustic? This guy doesn't think this is a big issue and you've failed to make us believe it is.
I know, so called "gun violence" is a nonissue...
The country has much bigger fish to fry... I have been say'n this all along.

It is all politics, nothing more, nothing less. The Democrats are being forced into minutia to try and break people away from looking at the big picture of the economy, and the world that the Democrats have created.

Us arguing over this EO is dumb, because if we have our way, all of Obama's EOs will disappear next January. There is no law in effect, just his pen/phone.

I am not for this EO either, but better to make it go away by keeping everyone on the reservation over the big problems that face us, then fracturing anyone off when we all know it goes away if Hillary is sent into retirement.

Did you hear that Rustic? This guy doesn't think this is a big issue and you've failed to make us believe it is.

When is Obama going to start with whatever form of tyranny you think he is up to?

Na, not really.
Trusting Barry to do the right thing is like trusting Bill Clinton around kids...

Neat, you can't name one gun and now Bill Clinton is a pedophile. Oy-such an idiot.
Can't name one gun?? Like you would even know what I would be talking about, you know nothing of firearms.
Yes, slick willy is a child molester/rapist.

Ah, you failed again.
I am sure he would like start with ar's, the boogieman of so called "assault weapons".
And your point is??

When is he supposed to start?
Without congress he can't play out his wet dream... Lol

When is Obama going to start with whatever form of tyranny you think he is up to?
He is trying with his little tearful EO, he needs more Rinos to complete it.

Neat, you can't name one gun and now Bill Clinton is a pedophile. Oy-such an idiot.
Can't name one gun?? Like you would even know what I would be talking about, you know nothing of firearms.

Ah, you failed again.
I am sure he would like start with ar's, the boogieman of so called "assault weapons".
And your point is??

What about when he had congress? it's been 7 years in office, relax you little lazy bed wetter.

Ah, you failed again.
And your point is??

What about when he had congress? it's been 7 years in office, relax you little lazy bed wetter.
He was too busy forcing Obamacare on millions who did not want it and still want nothing to do with the extortion...
Everyone knows by his dependence on the Teleprompter, he can't chew gum and walk at the same time.
Barry is the definition of a dolt...

Ah, you failed again.
And your point is??

He was too busy forcing Obamacare on millions who did not want it and still want nothing to do with the extortion...
Everyone knows by his dependence on the Teleprompter, he can't chew gum and walk at the same time.

Great, more excuses.

And your point is??

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

I'm deflecting? You were asked a question from the very beginning that you still haven't answered. Instead we were tread to your ideas of past presidents and pedophilia.

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

I'm deflecting? You were asked a question from the very beginning that you still haven't answered. Instead we were tread to your ideas of past presidents and pedophilia.
I have many times, your bleeding heart is in the way.
There is reason why he is called slick willy... Lol

Progressives deflect on issues they don't understand all the time

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

You tire out that keyboard with really meaningless crap.

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

Did you fall down the same well as Timmy??

donkey-in-a-well-400x250.jpg

Great, more excuses.
More deflections??

I'm kind of bored with this.

More deflections??

I'm kind of bored with this.

Forum List

Back