Commander a$$hat...

When will he realize barking up the wrong tree does no good...

Obama makes case on guns at CNN town hall - CNNPolitics.com

What gun do you own that the President wants to take away from you?

Be specific.

I sell firearms and ammo, I suspect all of them.

So your answer is none.
Gun grabbers want them all...

You are such an asshole. Name one action Obama has proposed that will take one gun away from your personal possession.

Where are guns being taken away ? Oh, they ain't .

Yet!

Space aliens haven't invaded yet either .

Jesus Christ , he expanded background checks to cover a loophole ! Like 90% of Americans agree wh expanded background checks .
Timmy you need to stay away from wells.
We already have background checks they just need to be enforced, its obvious with all the black on black crime in urban areas it's not.
Barry and his little EO order will not save one soul.
Blacks dont register their guns, they are bought illegally to bypass the background check and registration cause they dont want the gun linked to them, just like anyone who wants to use a gun to commit a crime. I dont understand the politicians who back this stuff....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Many, many come from south of the border.

When will he realize barking up the wrong tree does no good...

Obama makes case on guns at CNN town hall - CNNPolitics.com

Be specific.

So your answer is none.

You are such an asshole. Name one action Obama has proposed that will take one gun away from your personal possession.
Have you ever heard of a slippery slope??
...and Barry can't be trusted, there you have it.

Be specific.

So your answer is none.

Slippery slope, kind of like outlawing jay-walking is a slippery slope to prohibiting walking.

Be specific.

So your answer is none.

Ok, so it's all in your head.

It is all politics, nothing more, nothing less. The Democrats are being forced into minutia to try and break people away from looking at the big picture of the economy, and the world that the Democrats have created.

Us arguing over this EO is dumb, because if we have our way, all of Obama's EOs will disappear next January. There is no law in effect, just his pen/phone.

I am not for this EO either, but better to make it go away by keeping everyone on the reservation over the big problems that face us, then fracturing anyone off when we all know it goes away if Hillary is sent into retirement.

So your answer is none.

Slippery slope, kind of like outlawing jay-walking is a slippery slope to prohibiting walking.
Na, not really.
Trusting Barry to do the right thing is like trusting Bill Clinton around kids...

It is all politics, nothing more, nothing less. The Democrats are being forced into minutia to try and break people away from looking at the big picture of the economy, and the world that the Democrats have created.

Us arguing over this EO is dumb, because if we have our way, all of Obama's EOs will disappear next January. There is no law in effect, just his pen/phone.

I am not for this EO either, but better to make it go away by keeping everyone on the reservation over the big problems that face us, then fracturing anyone off when we all know it goes away if Hillary is sent into retirement.

Did you hear that Rustic? This guy doesn't think this is a big issue and you've failed to make us believe it is.

Yet!

Jesus Christ , he expanded background checks to cover a loophole ! Like 90% of Americans agree wh expanded background checks .

No he didn't, he put every American on notice that they may face tens of thousands of dollars in legal bills if the ATF decides to fuck with you. Legal definitions of doing business no longer apply, they will decide if you're doing business or not, and then make you defend yourself, he refused to define what doing business was.

So your answer is none.

Na, not really.
Trusting Barry to do the right thing is like trusting Bill Clinton around kids...

Neat, you can't name one gun and now Bill Clinton is a pedophile. Oy-such an idiot.

So your answer is none.

Commander asshat has no respect for the constitution, he thinks he is above such things.

So your answer is none.

Commander asshat has no respect for the constitution, he thinks he is above such things.

Come on, just name a single gun.

Yet!

Timmy you need to stay away from wells.
We already have background checks they just need to be enforced, its obvious with all the black on black crime in urban areas it's not.
Barry and his little EO order will not save one soul.

And where so all those illegal guns come from? The ones the young gang bangers get ahold of??

They all stolen ? Please.

That's the big problem . Guns all start off legal, then a legit owner sells it to a criminal or a straw purchase for a criminal .

There are more than a quarter million guns stolen every year.

Na, not really.

Neat, you can't name one gun and now Bill Clinton is a pedophile. Oy-such an idiot.
Can't name one gun?? Like you would even know what I would be talking about, you know nothing of firearms.
Yes, slick willy is a child molester/rapist.

Na, not really.

Can't name one gun?? Like you would even know what I would be talking about, you know nothing of firearms.

Ah, you failed again.

Na, not really.

Ah, you failed again.
I am sure he would like to start with ar's, the boogieman of so called "assault weapons".
And your point is??

Last edited:
Na, not really.

Ah, you failed again.
I am sure he would like start with ar's, the boogieman of so called "assault weapons".
And your point is??

When is he supposed to start?

Forum List

Back